Reviews for She's Taken
Strange and Silent chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Aw! I absolutely love this fic! The Doctor and Clara are so perfect here and I love his inner ramblings :) Can't wait for more!
CarryLovesCurry chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Oh I can't wait to read more of that!
Rise of Albion chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Aavv. So sweet and incredible. You catch the charecters so good !
OrchidJen chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I think he might die of happiness! A companion who likes the fez! His childlike giddiness was perfectly displayed here. Wonderful work!
violet404 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
This chapter was simply adorable! and his reaction to her giving him the fez was so cute. I love your characterization so far
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
great chapter
WinchesterSmile chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
I loved it! He seems absolutely smitten and it's adorable!
LauraWright123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please update!
AKVintage chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Good start! I love your characterization of Matt Smith's Doctor - his mannerisms are so different from what you would see with Tennant or Eccleston, and I could totally picture Eleven saying and doing everything exactly the way you described them, which was really awesome. I can't wait to read more! :)
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ok, please do another chapter :) You have me hooked ;) characterisation is spot on, Clara does strike me as the sort of person who doesn't mind looking eu natural :) The fluffyness is lovely, and is quite realistically done :) I loved the joke about Clom, though for me that'd be the banana rather than the pear, lol :) Oh, plus, I'm from around Bath, so hearing somewhere close to home (even if it was 300 years ago lol) mentioned in fanfics is cool and makes me instantly enjoy them more :D
Keep it up :)

RFRG
Sophia1506 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love it. I'm a huge Jane Auten fan. And a whouffle fan for that matter. Please continue your story, it's brilliant
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh, the Doctor's little tidbits in parentheses made me laugh so hard, just because they were so perfectly him. You've captured his boundless emotion and short attention span really well here. Adorable, and looking forward to more!
Strange and Silent chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Let me just tell you that I am in love with your story! The 11th Doctor is my personal favourite and you must continue this masterpiece, it's simply too wonderful to leave unfinished!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
sweet; loved how you incoorporated doctors feelings for her
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »