Reviews for Clowning Around
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Oh, that was wonderful! So glad little Sammy was rescued in time!
JaniceC678 chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Great Wee!Chesters with Sam-in-peril! That NEVER gets old, and love the tie-in with his fear of clowns! Great job!
angel1718 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
So glad John and Dean rescued little Sammy from that wicked Man before he did any more damage to poor Sam.
And felt bad for all the other little Boys he got a hold of.
So glad John took care of him for he can't hurt no more kids.
This was a very intense scary story that that had a great ending.
I really love your writing.
Your awesome,can't wait to read more from you.
Thanks for sharing.
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Great story. I have to say that I love John Winchester's form of justice in this case. Perfectly fair and reasonable to me. xo
ImpassionedWriter chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Awww. Poor Sammy D: But... but... it was still so good! XD That must make me sick, huh? Oh, well- Fantastic job! I truly loved it 3
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Great story. I would have done the same as John. Except I would have cut it off very very slowly. Then I would have skin him. I wonder if mom's are worst then dad's about taking revenges on someone one hurting there child.
Mistycat chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I enjoyed this story. Thank you. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
jedidah chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Great story; you have now convinced me to A) Never trust clowns no matter what and B) Never go to McDonalds ever again.
Samstruck chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Real nice! Another very nice explanation to why Sam is afraid of clowns! Can't wait for more of your stories!
warm regards
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
This was a great story. :)
L.A.H.H chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Excellent final chapter. John's anger was very well done. Thanks for updating
DianaLadris802 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Oh it was great! Ugh, I get chills just thinking of the man... This was a great story, :) Hope you make more fanfics
2012summerstar chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
You got me wanting some chicken nuggets. I love how you played the relationship between the brother. Thank you for writing this story.
zekeschance chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I don't see how Sam could ever get over clowns. McDonalds included!
zekeschance chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Poor baby. Dean & John better get it in gear!