Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
Female Heero Yuy chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very enjoyable. I wish there was a continuation.
Coppelia Martyrdom chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
;A;

That was beautiful
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I applaud you on this one. It's something different for this section, but still pretty interesting. We never do get to see much of Dr. Kasshu, so I did enjoy seeing a side of him that was...different. Very different. And to be perfectly honest with you, I think it makes a lot of sense. It's sad, but true.

Cheers,

-Manna
Garrett S. White chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Truly a good story...the one thing I don't like is a slight feeling of no closure...but that's my opinion...
Garett S. White chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Great story. One might mistake this for a indrect script for a hit soap opera.
Charmed Wolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I enjoy this story very much, Keep up the great work. :-)
Jen23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This was one of the best G Gundam stories I have every read. What a good idea. I would have never thought of this one. I remember when Domon yelled, "No one's gonna touch Rain," after his father hinted that she was the Dark Gundam's life force. I saw here too that no matter what his father thought, he believed in Rain's love for him and no matter what, he planned to be with her forever. Absolutely wonderful!
annonimous gundam chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
i think this story is good, i love how you have domon and rain togather.- cough, sorry i got chcked up, anywho, i like this story hope you will keep writeing.
Valese chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
beautiful
Andie Joy Smith chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Another great story, please keep up the great work.
marle chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
what an adorable ending.
Queen of Shadows too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
yay! for once domon isnt an oblivious blockhead. i may not like prof. kassu's reaction, but i understand all, his last memories before he was frozen were of betrayal by mikamura, and the death of his wife and his son having to steal the ultimate gundam as a direct result of that betrayal. then he wakes up and finds out that kyogi has died because of what happened? heck id be pretty pissed at that whole family too if it happened to me. i just think domon is so cute here! the way he is so devoted to rain and determined that his father wouldnt keep them apart. theyve both suffered enough, they dont need family trying to pull them apart. k this has pobably been the longest and most rambling review i have ever written. anywhos luv the fic! ja ne!
Trinityangel chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
MM, totemo ii yo! Very nice story! You had me addicted until the very last word. To be honest I never really considered the fact that Dr Kashuu might not like Rain. Beautiful idea. I tip my hat to you.

*Angel*
Tappity tap tap chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
So very good! And not just good, it was beliveable and fit perfectly in with the series in a sense. Well done!
wolf luver2004 chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
0.0 Wow. *jaw hits floor* Wow. 0.0

That's all there is to say. This fic was really wonderful. _ Domon and Rain were really in character. -_- _ But I haven't seen the end of the series( _!