Reviews for Avengers Uprising
Krisdaughter of Athena chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
Please update, this is so good! :)
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
YUSSSSS! THOR AND BRUCE! WOOHOOO! :D
Great chap! I so so SOOO can't wait for the next one!
Book Soldier chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
This is really good! Please continue!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Well, the team seems to be adjusting well to Grid life...But I am dying to see what Tony's Iron Man suit will look like on the Grid...I wonder if it'll look like that Tron variant issue from last year...Anyways, keep up the great work!

-}Obsidian{-
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
A very good crossover so far, I like how the Avengers look on the Grid...I wonder though that if their weapons were hard coded to the Grid, how they would behave in a digital environment? Keep up the good work!

-}Obsidian{-
hades23 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
AWESOME story! I luv it! PLEASE update! :)
The Lady Geek chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Sweet. Did Tony get captured or something?
Sunofaia chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Another great chapter! I am curious as to what has happened with Tony. And the fact that you've added Jarvis in this just makes the story that much more awesome :D I'm looking forward to more!
Sunofaia chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Ahaha! The team's reaction when they see that Beck survived the games. I bet Clint and Steve are jealous, or they're thinking he'd make a good recruit for SHIELD. Either way this was a great chapter, and Tron's gonna have his hands full with Four Users to worry about.
sv4me chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Quick question - is there some Clintasha romance in this fic? Thanks for writing! Can you believe I've never seen Tron?
CMR Rosa chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Great chapter, will Sam appear later in this story?
Sunofaia chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Yay they met Mara and Zed! Things are starting to heat up now, and it will be interesting to see whether or not they meet Tron, and how they react to him being real and all :)
Sunofaia chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Not much happened here, but the team did manage to escape. Are they gonna get lost again, or get captured? I'm curious to find out what they did with Clint's bows, and Steve's shield. Actually I'm surprised Steve isn't freaking out over the whole 'futuristic design' thing. I'm sure he is, but he isn't showing it :P
Sunofaia chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I loved the way you moved through this. The team have met Cutler and Beck, and now they need to find a way out of the coliseum. I wonder if the team will come across Beck again when they reach the garage? Or if they find their way through the city XD Only time will tell.
Sunofaia chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Sorry I haven't been reviewing! I'm loving where this is headed! Can't wait for more!