Reviews for Creature Feature
Love the Baroness..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 34 . 7/2/2013
lol... Chewy huh?
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 31 . 7/2/2013
love the thought of Snake Eyes hiding in a warehouse ready to attack..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
lol.. finding Spirit would be a very good idea..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
"Scott hid a sigh and tried to at least pretend to be interested in the lesson as his teacher droned on and on about the subject of magical energy and its various uses. The redhead teen already knew it from his interactions with the Sigma 6 team though, so this was basically a review for him and a boring one at that." - Oi, can I relate- I hate work related training sessions or classes taught by someone who has no practicial experience; yet thinks they are the elite - they drone on and on until one feels like they could murder someone.. Hopefully the bell rings for Scott before that happens..
Shiary chapter 34 . 6/26/2013
lol
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
I love the way you write Jinx and Kamakura. They are so shy with their relationship and it's cute. Sigma 6 is the only place I really think they work as a couple. Poor Hightech gets so much boring work. He really should see about finding some greenshirts. Surely there are one or two that would be, well not geniuses, but above average and useful to him. I also like the Scott and Tunnelrat stories. Poor Tunnelrat gets soo much torment from being a shifter. I wouldn't be happy either. You make Scott out to be quite interesting and less tending towards Wesleyism (am I the only one that thinks that?) as he is in the cartoon.
annea101 chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
poor TR
Shiary chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
lol cute!
Shiary chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
O_O poor TR
Shiary chapter 28 . 6/25/2013
nice. Any chance of a chapter about Scott helping his dad?
Shiary chapter 26 . 6/21/2013