Reviews for Creature Feature
Shiary chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
i like this one, nice and easy and quite cute too.
Karama9 chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
Nice one! Nothing like over zealous defenders too busy playing hero to realize their help is absolutely not needed.
Shiary chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
lol it makes sense :)
Shiary chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
Baronness is a snake women.. that fits her very well indeed. Still Destro is a good hubby/boyfriend/fiance
Shiary chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
"Grumbling to himself about idiot teens, Heavy spied Scarlett and called out to her, wanting to get this mission done with already." - sounds like the someone wishing for Friday on Wednesday of a very bad week...
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
"The shape-shifter grumbled, "And I'm here why again?"

Hi-Tech coughed, his face guilty as he said, " see, the guy had a favorite cat and um..."

Tunnel Rat gritted his teeth, "You want me to find the cat right? It's got the key on its collar or something?"

The blond looked guiltier, "The cat is the key and uh..."

Tunnel Rat felt his eye twitch, "The cat's dead, isn't it?"

"Yeah."" - Oi, this was so weird, I found it myself laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.. I couldn't help but picture Tunnel Rat's reaction to someone wanting him to turn into a Dead Cat...
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Include a chapter where the greenshirts meet Beach Head, pleeease.
Shiary chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Poor kid... Not being lazy is no excuse for anything. Hd better scare him a bit before the trial.
Shiary chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
poor Hi-Tech, Id suggest making/buying something for TR
Shiary chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Lol poor duke hell have a lot of paperwork waiting for him.
Shiary chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Cute :)
Shiary chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 15 . 4/15/2013
Lol... I love it - almost felt bad..
Shiary chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
awsome :) Poor vamp!Kamakura he must have it hard being so playfull and not being able to play
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »