Reviews for Crimson Bonds
mystpurge chapter 68 . 6/28
please update
dark wolf of death chapter 67 . 5/3
I love this story. I reread it about...2 or 3 times a year. Lol. I would love to see Victoria and Rose gang up on Bella, kinda like what happened with Victoria and Kate.
I would also love to see more human Storm, she's just too adorable.
Oh! Also, maybe a scene between all six sisters? That would be interesting as hell!
Maubeerbluffin chapter 68 . 2/15
gods... i really hope this story gets finished at some point. i would love to read more. especially about Storm and their little family. and also about the trio's future together, with Storm. maybe we'd see a time-skip eventually, to see Bella, Rose and Victoria traveling through Europe with a teenage Storm or something.
I would like to see Victoria and Rose show each other and Bella where they grew up etc. and maybe Rose will come to remember some things from her past that make her realise that her life as a human wasn't horrible. maybe to alleviate some of her pain, now that she can look at her human life from a different perspective.
so, basically, I would just love to see them share more of themselves with each other, for Rose and Victoria to grow more comfortable with being open and vulnerable in sharing themselves, and for Bella to experience the joys of being a vampire with them.
and I would love for Storm to be with them, because I can never stop thinking about her, when Bella and Rose first travel without her.

i think this is the third time I've read this story, and I'm starting to give up hope that it will be updated... but who knows.

maybe i should write fanfiction of this fanfiction with all my ideas and wishes for this story...
Siqu3 chapter 2 . 12/19/2021
Heyy I love this story … I’ve read it several times and it never gets old… any updates coming soon?
MaxximumRide666 chapter 68 . 9/11/2021
Goddamn. This was an absolutely incredible story! Seriously, I inhaled it in like 2 days, I couldn't stop reading! Sleep? Who needs it!
You are an incredible writer and have such an awesome head for plots and character development! Plus your smut is just epic! I can honestly say I have enjoyed every second of this rollercoaster of a story and I may need to read it again to really appreciate it.

Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing! I can't wait to see what else you've written!

Hope you are well and staying safe.
Rebac chapter 68 . 6/25/2021
this is a really good story! and i would love to read more
faythnoele chapter 68 . 6/1/2021
Will there be more? Very good story.
adfranke1 chapter 68 . 5/5/2021
maybe Bella and them adopt a kid or something
AndiStar86 chapter 68 . 4/29/2021
Okay just finished reading this and can't wait for the update.
lienechka chapter 68 . 2/21/2021
Me encanta esta historia, espero que la continúes, por favor.
SachikoxYumi chapter 68 . 2/21/2021
Hello, I know it's been a while but your story is one that I've been revisiting a lot lately. Personally, it's a story that stays in the back of your mind no matter how much time has passed. It's interesting and captivating especially with Victoria's background added in. It's so well written and honestly, Bella being with both Rosalie and victoria is a pairing I could not resist. I look forward to the next update.
wolfgirl9713 chapter 68 . 1/7/2021
this book is amazing I couldnt put it down I look forward to the next update
Lucky chapter 68 . 12/11/2020
Everything was perfect! I've read this story about 10 times and maybe more! Please please add more to this story if you can! I've longed for more of your in depth chapter's like no other!
aelinnight chapter 68 . 12/6/2020
I demand more chapters... please?
desperataeny chapter 68 . 10/20/2020
I need next chapter omg! Please update and continue this brilliant, awesome, wonderful, badass, lovely and amazing Rosellavic masterpiece! Finish it and don’t abandon us
2,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »