Reviews for Crimson Bonds
LunaShadowWolf chapter 68 . 11/24/2023
this has been a truly awesome and well done story :). and while i wish it had been ended properly and completly im glad to see it reach the point it did atleast. overall im very satisfied with the various takes on the characters as well as there fates. i do however wish alice had a more permenant consequence for her actions but nods. an amazing story nonetheless one that will deff be reread many times :).
Diana9922 chapter 68 . 9/26/2023
It's well written, I really like this story.

Interesting coupling with Victoria to add to that of
Bella and Rosalie which is one of my favorite couplings.
I also like the coupling between the three Denali sisters.
However, I still have the impression that the bond between the six of them is as important as the two companion bonds of the two trios.

I'm also surprised by Victoria's family connection with Aro. On the other hand, I'm not surprised that Edward went to Volterra to talk shit, this guy is always delusional. Just like Carlisle, he always had a soft spot for Edward unlike his other children.

I wonder if Rosalie will also have a family connection like Bella.
I wonder if Bella in the story, how she will meet the Volturi queens? It would be so cool to have a parental connection to the three queens of the Volturi.

Alice must be itching inside to have abandoned Bella by seeing her each time with Rosalie and Victoria by not being able to rejoin in their relationships.

And finally, Esmée, I wonder what she's up to since we haven't seen her for several chapters.

When is the sequel?
blasterscope chapter 66 . 9/21/2023
Hope you finish this story
Nihilistic-Nomad chapter 68 . 5/5/2023
I absolutely loved this story!
noiryupinurulupu chapter 68 . 3/6/2023
I absolutely loved this story, if it's finished, if it's not, I will continue to love it
HadesVampire chapter 68 . 12/23/2022
Loved this, what a beautiful journey, start to finish. I love how Bella came into her confidence as a vampire. How she realized she didn't enjoy being under Edward's thumb. She had a truly horrifying start but I think she went through exactly what she needed to find love and acceptance.

I really loved your portrayal of Victoria! Especially the vacation in Brazil and how she struggled with such young and modern mates and how enamored Bella was with her.

I have to ask, idk if you'll respond but that's okay if not, how many niches around the world did Victoria have if she was 3 millennia old? Not sure if that was something that you thought on. I was just curious

I love how your bonds work in this. Sometimes it's nice to have that instant connection but this one that grows in time works just as well. Especially for Edwards punishment !
mystpurge chapter 68 . 6/28/2022
please update
dark wolf of death chapter 67 . 5/3/2022
I love this story. I reread it about...2 or 3 times a year. Lol. I would love to see Victoria and Rose gang up on Bella, kinda like what happened with Victoria and Kate.
I would also love to see more human Storm, she's just too adorable.
Oh! Also, maybe a scene between all six sisters? That would be interesting as hell!
Maubeerbluffin chapter 68 . 2/15/2022
gods... i really hope this story gets finished at some point. i would love to read more. especially about Storm and their little family. and also about the trio's future together, with Storm. maybe we'd see a time-skip eventually, to see Bella, Rose and Victoria traveling through Europe with a teenage Storm or something.
I would like to see Victoria and Rose show each other and Bella where they grew up etc. and maybe Rose will come to remember some things from her past that make her realise that her life as a human wasn't horrible. maybe to alleviate some of her pain, now that she can look at her human life from a different perspective.
so, basically, I would just love to see them share more of themselves with each other, for Rose and Victoria to grow more comfortable with being open and vulnerable in sharing themselves, and for Bella to experience the joys of being a vampire with them.
and I would love for Storm to be with them, because I can never stop thinking about her, when Bella and Rose first travel without her.

i think this is the third time I've read this story, and I'm starting to give up hope that it will be updated... but who knows.

maybe i should write fanfiction of this fanfiction with all my ideas and wishes for this story...
Siqu3 chapter 2 . 12/19/2021
Heyy I love this story … I’ve read it several times and it never gets old… any updates coming soon?
MaxximumRide666 chapter 68 . 9/11/2021
Goddamn. This was an absolutely incredible story! Seriously, I inhaled it in like 2 days, I couldn't stop reading! Sleep? Who needs it!
You are an incredible writer and have such an awesome head for plots and character development! Plus your smut is just epic! I can honestly say I have enjoyed every second of this rollercoaster of a story and I may need to read it again to really appreciate it.

Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing! I can't wait to see what else you've written!

Hope you are well and staying safe.
Rebac chapter 68 . 6/25/2021
this is a really good story! and i would love to read more
faythnoele chapter 68 . 6/1/2021
Will there be more? Very good story.
adfranke1 chapter 68 . 5/5/2021
maybe Bella and them adopt a kid or something
AndiStar86 chapter 68 . 4/29/2021
Okay just finished reading this and can't wait for the update.
2,151 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »