Reviews for Crimson Bonds
MaxximumRide666 chapter 68 . 9/11
Goddamn. This was an absolutely incredible story! Seriously, I inhaled it in like 2 days, I couldn't stop reading! Sleep? Who needs it!
You are an incredible writer and have such an awesome head for plots and character development! Plus your smut is just epic! I can honestly say I have enjoyed every second of this rollercoaster of a story and I may need to read it again to really appreciate it.

Thank you so, so much for writing and sharing! I can't wait to see what else you've written!

Hope you are well and staying safe.
Rebac chapter 68 . 6/25
this is a really good story! and i would love to read more
faythnoele chapter 68 . 6/1
Will there be more? Very good story.
adfranke1 chapter 68 . 5/5
maybe Bella and them adopt a kid or something
AndiStar86 chapter 68 . 4/29
Okay just finished reading this and can't wait for the update.
lienechka chapter 68 . 2/21
Me encanta esta historia, espero que la continúes, por favor.
SachikoxYumi chapter 68 . 2/21
Hello, I know it's been a while but your story is one that I've been revisiting a lot lately. Personally, it's a story that stays in the back of your mind no matter how much time has passed. It's interesting and captivating especially with Victoria's background added in. It's so well written and honestly, Bella being with both Rosalie and victoria is a pairing I could not resist. I look forward to the next update.
wolfgirl9713 chapter 68 . 1/7
this book is amazing I couldnt put it down I look forward to the next update
Lucky chapter 68 . 12/11/2020
Everything was perfect! I've read this story about 10 times and maybe more! Please please add more to this story if you can! I've longed for more of your in depth chapter's like no other!
aelinnight chapter 68 . 12/6/2020
I demand more chapters... please?
desperataeny chapter 68 . 10/20/2020
I need next chapter omg! Please update and continue this brilliant, awesome, wonderful, badass, lovely and amazing Rosellavic masterpiece! Finish it and don’t abandon us
desperataeny chapter 62 . 10/18/2020