Reviews for Crimson Bonds
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Lmao loving edward getting slapped around it is start.
crazyikleangel chapter 68 . 7/21/2015
i would love an epilogue just to show how the bond has developed and how storm is doing...maybe having emmett as her mate? I dunno but please update again :)
emeraldcris chapter 68 . 7/20/2015
I actually would love to see maybe a part two to this? Like a where are they now kind of thing? Can't just leave us wondering so many questions unanswered!
lionslittlelamb chapter 68 . 7/17/2015
This is one fantastic story! I can't wait until you update it. I wonder what Carlisle and Alice's reactions will be?
xxraug-mossxx chapter 68 . 7/6/2015
what a ride! wow, I'm not entirely sure what to say other than thank you for writing and sharing this. kudos to you for the dedication it must've taken to write something so long and elaborate.

I really enjoyed the way the relationships in this story worked and I'm intrigued by the bonds as you described them. of course I'm also all for the sexy times but there is so much more to it. adding Victoria into the mix was great and I really did think that they balanced each other out. in a very vampire-ish way but still.

oh and thank you for getting rid of Edward. that needed to happen, like seriously.

stay awesome!
lovemeslowly513 chapter 67 . 7/2/2015
Ok, you are going to give me a heart attack with how long this has not been updated! Can you please get back to this amazing story? It's one of the very few, truly, well written fanfics I have ever read and it would suck if it's abandoned.
frr chapter 68 . 6/29/2015
this is not done right? ? cause i want more
maybe more storm as human sinxe i rose always wants kids even tho idk in this one she does but yeah i want moreeeeeeeeee
TerribleTempy chapter 68 . 6/29/2015
I demand more! I fell in love with all this. I think that this story can go through so many things the possibilities are endless. I would like more Storm. Maybe even a bond one day with her and someone else. Also, with Rose's mark on others and Bella not knowing that could be fun and a way to introduce someone. Maybe. This is a fantastic read really. So many roads to travel.
Applesarerotten chapter 47 . 6/26/2015
I find myself reading this story for the hundreth time. I really enjoy your view of each character with the dominance and submission. The only thing I truly get confused about is the Alpha situation. I feel like one chapter Bella's the main Alpha with these awesome powers and a taste for dominanting everyone. Next thing I know it's Rose and now that I'm on chapter 47 its Tanya who shows the role as the main Alpha lol. Maybe it's me, but...who's actually the (true) Alpha. I thought it was Bella, soon they combined chi and then Rose gets all powerful lol. It's like back and forth, back and forth. It's confusing to me at times, but as I've said before it's also a very good story that I've enjoyed for quite some time:) Thank you.
Guest chapter 68 . 6/12/2015
My account on here is called LordProtectorCorvoAttano. I forgot my password or I would post as my account. First off, great story man. two things I would like to see would be: 1) a few more chapters detailing storm meeting back with the Denalis then her growth, and 2) maybe a short spinoff story featuring Storm as the main character.
Guest chapter 68 . 6/6/2015
Could you do another story like this but with Bella and the three sisters?
griezz chapter 68 . 5/27/2015
First off: this story is AWESOME! I loved how you developed the bonds between Bella, Rose and eventually Victoria. I commend you for how much thought you put into developing the story's concepts of succubi and chi; I think you did a fantastic job. On another note, vargr Storm is quickly becoming one of my favorite Twilight original characters; she often steals whatever scene she's in, and the recent ones with Emmett have been gold! I'm aactually torn between being unable to wait for him to finally learn the truth and wanting it put off just for more hilarity! Please keep up the wonderful work!
TJK78 chapter 68 . 5/22/2015
Freaking great story. Love it. Looking forward to more.
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 68 . 5/14/2015
please update it
GodOfPixies chapter 68 . 5/3/2015
I think a little extended epilogue would be nice. I agree that the story has reached a natural conclusion but I wouldn't be averse to seeing the fallout of Edward's punishment with the Cullen's, as well as a little more development with Storm.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »