Reviews for Crimson Bonds
Saligia666 chapter 68 . 2/26/2015
Fucking awsome and I would like it if you continue this storry.
I would like to see storm find a mate ore two and the interactions and adventures of the denalier coven afterwards. and how there relatuionship with the cullens develops (better terms or even worse).

hope to heare fom you soon
Saligia666 chapter 66 . 2/26/2015
Hi Dragonfly,

this storry is fucking awsome and one of my faforite twilight fan fics even thoug Im mor a fan of Bella Allice parings and personally dont like ether rosalie and victoria mutch in cannon.

But your semi oocs are fucking awsome and I would never guess that Victoria and #Arro are MAker and Child.

Fucking awsome and that is the schitt I read fanfics for.

Keep uo the awsome work and I hope you enjoi writing as mutsch as I enjooi reading this story.
uncg4ever chapter 67 . 2/25/2015
I have now read this over ten times and love it more and more. The dynamics of the story lets magic fester instead of dying. Bravo.

I think a jealous Alice would be fun or a irate Carlisle. Emmett or esme should lead. A strong esme is just as appealing as a strong bella. Cheers
Te chapter 68 . 2/20/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TALE!
I HOPE U WILL UPDATE SOON!
MAYBE ESME CAN FIND HAPPINESS AWAY FROM CARLISLE TOO?!
Angel chapter 68 . 2/18/2015
Love the story update soon plz
Snackpack chapter 68 . 2/18/2015
I love it! Can't wait to read more great job
BetterinTexas chapter 68 . 2/5/2015
Amazing story. Ive read it in two days. You are a great writer. Would love to see more of storm.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 68 . 1/30/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 68 . 1/25/2015
Um yes I wanted to know after this story is complete could you write a story with Bella becoming a vampire and being mated to all three Denali sisters. I love that pair but don't see that many good fanfics about them. I know with your talent it would be an amazing story. Thank you
Guest chapter 68 . 1/24/2015
Can characters grow when there is no chance of them failing at something? Your characterisation of Bella has come a long way but assuming that she can no longer slip up or lose control or be harmed because she is alpha is saddening. It would be awesome to see the over-protective and caring sides to Victoria and Rosalie! JamesRamsay (FFN author) does some interesting injured-vamp depictions in her fic 'Insecurities'. Might be one to check out!
iamtheotherj chapter 68 . 1/20/2015
I would love to see the story keep going, maybe:
Victoria coming out of her shell, more fluff and smut of course
More development with Storm
Maybe Emmett leaving the Cullens can be some drama
doctorpasta chapter 68 . 1/18/2015
Oh my god I loved this story from the beginning! I feel sad knowing that it may end soon, I can feel it coming to it's natural end, so I hope that you can find something that will continue the story :) I don't have any ideas to suggest either but I'd like to see Storm developing because she was just so darn cute! I'd also like to see the Cullens after Edward gone. Also... Alice, it could do well to the story to fix up things with her relationship to the Denali's. I feel like that could do good in a sequel. I would LOOOOVE to see more. I just really don't want to see this end completely D: I spent many days reading this and.. I just... I loved it. 3
Guest chapter 68 . 1/17/2015
Rape? Rape deemed satirical? Not sure I can read this anymore :/
Clonedanceparty chapter 32 . 1/17/2015
"Why are we on the roof?"
This.
Guest chapter 68 . 1/17/2015
Dominant Victoria and rose fucks very very very horny and sub bella very very very hard
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »