Reviews for Crimson Bonds
uncg4ever chapter 68 . 1/16/2015
I love this story. I was a bit nervous with the voltori but Im glad it worked out. Id like to see a jealous Alice maybe a little vedictived jasper? Anything you chose i know i shall like. :)
YurTeddyBear chapter 68 . 1/15/2015
I've loved your story since the first post. As much as i would love to say keep going, idk what else you can do for the ladies. I hope someone comes up with something soon cause I couldn't handle it if this ended right now :(
Guest chapter 68 . 1/15/2015
Can you show the cullens reaction to Edward'a "punishment" maybe a little confrontation?
wolf eyes chapter 68 . 1/15/2015
i want to see storm have a love interest maybe another one of her kind has been kidnapped by pochers and they go after storm. you know something like that.
Chartreusemoose chapter 68 . 1/15/2015
I'm in love with this fic - don't end it in a few chapters! Much more of Storm's story and dvelopement is definitely needed so let's see a bunch about her either soon-soon or even next chapter. Maybe the next time she takes human form she'll be closer to an adolescent or teen and will start having questions about companionship and/or sex. I mean she's certainly been in the house when Tanya, Irina and Kate get up to some sexy times as well as Bella, Rose and Victoria so maybe soon it'll be time to explore Storm's burgeoning sexuality and start having questions about that or desires of her own. Also perhaps being struck by the realization that she is one of the last of her kind and feelings of sadness about that or wanting to seek out one of the few remaining others of her species? Regardless of her sexual preferences, perhaps she will eventually want to try to rebuild her race and in order for that to happen she'd have to reproduce. Hmm just thought of something. If in the cannon, vampire Edward was able to impregnable human Bella, perhaps in your fic it would be possible for a male vampire to impreganate Storm? Emmet maybe? He still doesn't know what Storm really is...but if he sticks around with the Denali coven for a while theres no doubt he'll soon be in the loop. Though child-Storm doesn't think super highly of him now, maybe that'll begin to change as she grows and learns more about herself? Please keep writing and keep up the good work!
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 68 . 1/15/2015
It's coming to a natural end.
Addison99 chapter 68 . 1/15/2015
Well this was one of the best chapters I think. I loved the armour scene. When it comes to Edward's punishment even tho he doesn't deserve to be happy at all I think years of punishment like that will be good. But let's make it at least a couple centuries before they mate huh? Lol. Xx
lovemeslowly513 chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
I am sad to know that this story may end, but I honestly can not think of other ideas to add to enhance the story. It seems as if it can come to a natural end in a few more chapters :( When this story does come to it's end, I hope you will continue to right stories though because you are very creative and amazing! :)
Guest chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
This was awesome:), kinda does feel like an ending, but maybe a little more of storm woud be fun!

Also, I recently got into watching Lost Girl, kinda sci-fi and a bit gay (without ever mentioning the words gay or sexuality, pretty amazing huh?!) so I thought that that might be a fandom you'd be interested in writing a fic for. Oh, and not to mention, the actresses are super hot;).
Arial Wolf chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
I'd like to know what happened to the rest of the cullens and what happens when one of the wolves from forks catches the new sent on emmett and who is storms mate
brilliant thank you
Kurojistou chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
Sounds like its coming to an end. Maybe an epilogue of storm and a mate? Some fluffy moments between Kate and Maria?
Guest chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
I love this story so much and I really really don't want it to end but I was thinking maybe you could start a second one? Cause storm as such potential that you could really have her grow. And I feel like the Cullen's won't just let what happened to Edward go. I really don't want this story to end yet!
Fenrisulfr chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
While I think ypu are right that this is a natural end to the overall story of Crimson Bonds, I see so much that could be explored or expanded upon in this alternate Twilight universe of your making! Perhaps a new story in the same universe with a different focus of character or characters?
Storm and her story comes to mind...
Or perhaps you've got some truly great ideas to spin this wheel even further? I can totaly see the possibility there. What I guess I'm trying to say is that I love CB and I hope you keep writing in the universe if not the story itself.
/Fenris
BexCatchingFire chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
Brilliant chapter, thanks :)
Personally, I'd love for this to continue forever! But I think for this story it is beginning to feel like everything has been wrapped up nicely. Though, if you were considering a sequel, that'd be really cool - maybe to explore more of Victoria's valkyrie side, and some more of Storm's development.
Paramaniac chapter 68 . 1/14/2015
I believe this one has been wrapped up rather nicley, but there is still so much that you could do with this. I think there should be a sequal. Oh and I think SKFerguson1771's suggestion is a really good idea!
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »