Reviews for Crimson Bonds
desperataeny chapter 8 . 10/11/2020
Loving this Rosella open up moment~ so warm and sweet
desperataeny chapter 5 . 10/11/2020
Poor my Bella baby. Stay strong hon! Now what should it burn hm :D
desperataeny chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
Did Rosella feel something for each others already hmm... I’m curious what will happen next with Bella Rosalie Alive and Victoria also the Denali later
desperataeny chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
I like the new Vamp Bella. Aww I smell SUMN
desperataeny chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
Badass Bella
wanheda100 chapter 47 . 9/11/2020
this is abandoned but i still feel the need to say this, I'm angry and i feel betrayed. i kind of i mean just kind of understood why Bella had sex with Irina, but this has no logic to me.. I was already on the fence with including Victoria in the relationship as more than a friend, but to do this? to have the Denalis have sex with her? they all suspected Victoria who she really was.. and to succumb to basic desires with that knowledge at hand its a betrayal, no sugarcoating it, they could've waited to see what happened between the other three first, they are not newborns! wtf did they expect? for Rose and Bella to be chill about it? ja!
You're constantly contradicting yourself, in one moment yo say something to justify what is happening in that moment and then later you say almost the opposite disregarding previous statements and just being confusing all around, at this point I'm only continuing reading this because I wanna know wtf happened with Storm and if she is a snifter of some kind or not
Broken.9 chapter 68 . 9/5/2020
wow... I will be rereading this regularly and beg you author-san for more chapters! I want to see Storm grow up honestly and maybe get a mate?
Dianaqqwa chapter 68 . 8/31/2020
Oh my, my, my... it was pleasure reading the story, one of my favourites for sure. I do hope that maybe there will be more chapters but oh well I can re-read this story.
Agentblue chapter 68 . 8/7/2020
I come back to this story every year since the last chapter was made. It's one of my favorite stories on here. I'm glad you made it and I hope whatever you're doing with your time is just as good.
PS I think if you ever post again I would jump for joy. Good luck with your endeavors
TURBOPHOENIX0106 chapter 68 . 8/8/2020
i really loved the story please continue
Maubeerbluffin chapter 68 . 7/19/2020
this story is not what I expected at all but I really enjoyed it.
Maubeerbluffin chapter 62 . 7/19/2020
omg. they actually have a daughter
Maubeerbluffin chapter 2 . 7/16/2020
The way Bella reacts to Alice and to Edward now as opposed to how she reacted as a human actually made me think about something... I don't know if this was your train of thought aswell but if a vampire was unaware of their homosexuality as a human, would their instincts as a vampire break through that denial and ignorance? I feel like that's what's happening with Bella. And I have to say the idea is amazing.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 68 . 3/8/2020
can't wait for the next chapter in this story
Guest chapter 50 . 2/8/2020
I think at the end of the day I don’t like how Bella goes from being strong to the writer constantly making her the weakest one in the coven and even her mate bond.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »