Reviews for Crimson Bonds
LeoMadara chapter 66 . 8/25/2019
this is a really good story. i found it after reading the collar. so i wonder if you plan on finishing it? if not its a shame
chloe1011997 chapter 68 . 4/26/2019
Brilliantly written and very enjoyable.
vileniaveladorn chapter 68 . 4/10/2019
I keep hoping to see more of this story, it's grown to be one of if not my favorite Twilight story on here.. Carlisle needs to be put in his place though, damn enabler. Am so not an Alice fan .. but I know many people are, she's too pushy and manipulative for my tastes..

One small point, I do apologize if I missed it in one of my read throughs, but at this point wouldn't Bella's eyes be an orangish-Amber color because she doesn't feed exclusively on animals or humans but mixes both? (Although that point may have just been something from the Wild Ones Story) it still makes more sense to me given that she's not on a pure diet, but a mixed one.

Now some plot ideas :)
1) I don't remember Bella and Rose getting back to visit the one ruins in South America with Victoria, maybe the three of them of 4 if Storm goes with them can return to finally visit it.

2) Since they will be in the area anyhow, if you incorporate #1 above, how about the trio meeting the Amazon coven. I can foresee some fun interactions there.

3) Maybe some random interactions with the Egyptian or Irish covens (sadly Meyer didn't really go into much detail about covens in the world outside the Cullens, Denali's and the Volturi) or maybe make up a coven or two since even if most vampires are nomads, it makes sense there would be more than just those 6 major covens, and even then most of them are small.. The Amazon coven is 3 members, Egyptian 3 or 4 members, I believe the Irish was 4 members, and the Denali's at 5 (now 8 hehe) but even if only 1 out of 1000 or 1 out of 100,000 kills get turned.. there would be many more vampires than described by Meyer. Ok enough rambling for now..
Tilty.bbb chapter 68 . 3/9/2019
This was a fantastic read well done
gabriellaartemis21 chapter 4 . 1/28/2019
please continue the fanfic
Ember28 chapter 68 . 12/22/2018
Such a good story :3 I think a chapter skipped into the future of Storm grown up would be cool to see to end the story maybe see like her personality as an adult
RoyaltyTheQueen827 chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
This is literally one of my favorite stories ️
Raingirl49th chapter 68 . 10/25/2018
So love reading this story, and the different bonds, storm is the perfect addition, great story telling, such an awesomely entertaining story
Guest chapter 68 . 10/9/2018
Would certainly love to read a few chapters set a decade or more into the future.
dark wolf of death chapter 68 . 8/20/2018
I would love to see Bella in Kate's position, tied down and f***ed, see an older Storm, and see a 6-way between Denali's, Bella, Victoria, and Rose.
BluEyez chapter 68 . 5/16/2018
Just wondering if you're ever gonna update this story. It's very well written, with very well developed characters, and I'm curious to see where you are taking it. I just want to know what is going to happen next.
AlexJMP chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
I still really enjoy this story, always come back to it
MajorBlackHillFan chapter 68 . 3/3/2018
i want to see Bella/Rose/Victoria to take the sisters to bed
Kaotic.4297 chapter 39 . 2/10/2018
Holy fuck, HOLY FUCK UR THE SAME PERSON WHO WROTE COLLAR AHAHHAHAHA
Magic2488 chapter 68 . 1/23/2018
I would love to see more! There is so much potential in this story to continue. Your writing is fantastic. This is one of my favorite fanfictions
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »