Reviews for Crimson Bonds
Ash10Mashae chapter 68 . 9/7/2017
Both this and your South of Nowhere stories are so good! I love them and hope you continue this one. You're an excellent writer and I will continue to reread your writing over and over.
Gavinl chapter 68 . 8/14/2017
Hi I really enjoyed this and was wondering if you had any plans to continue or maybe do a sequel , I enjoyed immensely anyway so thank you for your great writing .
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Hey, I love the story so much! Are your ever going to complete it. I hope you do
segir chapter 68 . 7/31/2017
shit i forgot that you never finished this.. ughhhh.. i do not consider it wasted time , re-reading this.. asi love the story..
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Personally I would have liked it to be bell/alice/rose/vicky because Alice just gets pushed aside
jamie.huntington1 chapter 68 . 7/8/2017
i hope you update this story
Guest chapter 68 . 7/7/2017
Update pls
rkk1996 chapter 68 . 5/17/2017
This was a wonderful story but I'm looking for more. I know it's been a while ago that this story was updated but if you're still there please update it.
merniizztat chapter 61 . 5/15/2017
Awesome,continĂșe please
rkk1996 chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I have read this story so many times I love it
Okami Pup chapter 68 . 5/3/2017
I love your story. I can't wait for your next update. Maybe we could see the Cullen's reaction to Edward's punishment?
Olivia Janae chapter 9 . 4/30/2017
This is... just GOOD. Plain and simple. It's interesting, unique, intriguing. So far it is the best Twilight fanfiction that I have found.
I read the books originally when they first came out and was quite a big fan when I was much younger. About a week ago the books came up and I decide to look up some FanFiction, having learned of it since last reading the books. It was satisfying in away because I have always been, colloquially, 'team Jacob'. In the end though, I am gay as hell and so I searched through for something femslash. I have been highly disappointed and this far unable to find a single thing that has stuck with me or in truth that I have even finished.
This is a breath of fresh air.
I am pleased to say that I have a deadline coming up very quickly from my editor and yet today I did not work as I was supposed to and instead read this.
Thank you for the vacation!
I look forward to continuing it.
firebluebird2006 chapter 68 . 3/31/2017
ok so i missed some major updates but it is a good story not sure where you could take this from here though.
firebluebird2006 chapter 37 . 3/30/2017
i could've sworn this wasn't in here when i first read and followed this story. did i just miss it?
Eminsonforever chapter 68 . 3/29/2017
Is the story over? I love this story. What happens to storm? Please update the story.
2,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »