Reviews for Crimson Bonds
Anon2 chapter 68 . 3/12/2017
Wait wait wait where is the rest of this fic? D:
7803079 Deleted chapter 68 . 3/9/2017
I don't know if you're going to continue this story but even if you don't, I feel like it's been left at a satisfying last chapter. There are only two Rosalie/Bella fanfics that I absolutely recommend to others and this is one of them. Thank you for this fantastic piece of writing.
Guest chapter 68 . 2/28/2017
so is this story done? or are you ever planning on writing in this again. I seriously love this story and I would read this forever. Please revisit this one and update?
CuriousAddict chapter 68 . 11/22/2016
Wow. I finally finished this one. And definitely one of my favorite stories of Rose and Bella. Can you write another one of them please? I just can't get enough. I just love how you made them dominant and also for including the three blonde goddesses, the Denali Sisters. I love your ideas. I love how you turn them out to become in this story. And also for finding time to complete this one.
hannahhenry2002 chapter 68 . 11/13/2016
I want more of the story! :) especially about Rose, Bella, Victoria and little Storm!
Guest chapter 68 . 10/29/2016
I just reread this wonderful story and continue to hope you will eventually continue the tale with a sequel. There are so many possibilities. More "Bond" dynamics of the Bella/Rose/Victoria mating. Denali dramas. Storm growing up. What's up with Alice and Bella in the future? Possibilities with Victoria and her mates now that Valkyrie has been revealed; Volturi politics. I LOVE your stories and keep hoping you have more Crimson Bond in store for your readers in the future. Thanks for sharing your art!
Legumea chapter 68 . 9/30/2016
What a wonderful and beautiful story. I am sure you have received hundreds of requests to continue this over the last couple of years. I can only hope you will consider a sequel for this AU with your unique versions of these characters. I will definitely check out your other works knowing I am sure to enjoy them. Thanks for sharing you art!
MathildeM chapter 68 . 9/26/2016
Wow
Just WOW
This story is so well written and profond with all the various scenaries and growing temper and everything
I actualy find it difficult to put into words how much i love this story and all the Denali covens members. Loved your version of Victoria :)
And how i approve the way you tore the Cullens down to shred,espacialy Alice
All of this review basicaly to say THANK YOU, this long story made my septembre lighter
Im off to see what else you wrote :)
milagglad chapter 68 . 8/15/2016
Continua por favor
Nightfire87 chapter 68 . 7/26/2016
I can't wait to see what's next please finish the story
Guest chapter 68 . 7/16/2016
Please please finish the story! It's amazing!
TOR1N chapter 60 . 6/30/2016