Reviews for The Double-D Dare
KevEdd forever chapter 14 . 5/15
Omg this was my favorite fanfic ever! You are such a great author and I loved the ending though it was very short. Aaaaaa I just love this shipping so much!
Boyslikeyaoi chapter 11 . 5/15
Play so this is really simalair to the comic the note but with south more. Also when you said that edd won a stuffed koala it made me think of my favorite kevedd pic were edd is sitting in Kevin's lap holding a stuffed koala and then you said that edd fell asleep in Kevin's lap and I was like wuuuuuuuuut. Also I'm a thirteen year old boy
Boyslikeyaoi chapter 4 . 5/14
I love it. Did I mention that I'm a 13 year old boy
Boywholikesyaoi chapter 3 . 5/14
Wow I'm a thirteen year old boy and I'm into this. I think it turned me gay. dammit i can't stop thinking about the jocks at my school now. So tucking sexy.
KevEdd forever chapter 2 . 5/14
OMG I love this fanatic so much
WeepingAngel505 chapter 14 . 5/13
That truly was adorable. I loved every second of it and I loved your writing style as well. I cannot praise this enough!
Ivoryoffthewallflower chapter 9 . 4/22
I really liked this story.
wishjessica00 chapter 14 . 4/12
Absolutely amazing. This was so beautifully written, I just can't believe I finished it all in one night. Every chapter had me smiling, crying, and yearning for more. You are a fantastic author, thank you so much for this masterpiece! :)

- Jessica Wish
krazyisaiah chapter 7 . 4/6
Man the feelings are intense in this chapter
Honestly the most heart-warming and endearing story I have ever read. You are an amazing author and the way you put everything together and how everything played out was so great! I will definitely be re-reading this multiple times. Thank you for this.
the condom just ruined the whole thing and why the hell is the guy who's gonna be taking it up the ass wearing it good grief... edd's a virgin anyway, he ain't gonna have any diseases
PrincessDystopia chapter 14 . 2/27
Good lord, what a story! It's so difficult to find KevEdd fics that are hard to put down between chapters, so I'm glad tumblr led me to yours!

Everything about this was perfectly written. The characters, the interactions between them, the smut - good gosh, the smut! I tend to skip over smut in stories because most of it is confusing and just plain cringe-worthy, but I couldn't stop once I started reading those scenes. It was so believable and classy. I took notes on how to write good smut while I was going through it.

Thank you so much for writing this story. It is definitely one of my favorite KevEdd stories, and it's given me inspiration to write one of my own! Well, once I'm done reading the sequel, that is. :)
holy dog chapter 14 . 2/25
uh uh hOLY FUCK THIS WAS GREAT YEET
Brokenangelsely chapter 14 . 2/22
Wow. My first ever fanfic from this fandom and I am so glad I dived in. This was amazing! Loved it!
LW12 chapter 14 . 2/1