Reviews for War Against Normality
BlueSaints chapter 14 . 2/17
I love this so much! Read it 2 hours straight. I even tried to find a pic to imagine Dani with, and I think this one suits her in my mind .
emylova chapter 1 . 2/9
hehehehehehe where can I buy a Charles Xavier?
tardiscompanion101 chapter 14 . 2/9
Awww... There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how amazing I think this is. Fantastic story, and good luck writing!
I just came across this story and really enjoyed it...any chance for a sequel?
anonymouscsifan chapter 14 . 2/2
I just came across this story and really enjoyed it...any chance for a sequel?
CupcakeLoopy chapter 14 . 1/25
I loved this! Any chance of writing a fix on DOTF featuring Danny?
megumi yami no tenshi chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Awww i was rooting for a love triangle between eric,dan, and xavier! XD story was well written :)) loved it
myharlequinromance321 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
I really like Daniella! I love her nurturing ways, especially with Hank. I think this story was amazing, thank you for writing it:)
LITTLE RED FOXX chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
You should do a days of future past fanfic
D chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
I hope there will be more to this story. I really loved Danni and Charles's relationship. I have not seen DOFP but would find a sequel very welcome. I have questions. Such as, would Charles fall into such a deep depression with Danni by his side? Or would he allow his disability to drive them apart? I would love to see her reaction to Logan.
Or perhaps a story that is not connected to DOFP at all. Anyway, I'm looking forward to more.
FireRebel chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Awwww! Top marks I really have loved this story. Cute cute cute and I love the power. Dani and Charlie's are also adorable.
Jessica chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Also, I was wondering about this "He frowned slightly knowing that if he chose to be honest with her that smile on her face would be gone." I know how in the movie he kisses Moira but did you have him do so in your story as well? And if so, is he ever going to tell Dani?
Jessica chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
I loved your story! I can't wait for the sequel :)
DarkQueenofDuels chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Do a sequel where they get married or something! This was an awesome story!
pngrum chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
This story was beautifully written, they way you write makes me want to keep reading. You deserve more views and follows, i'm sure everybody would fall in love with the story and characters, including Daniella, all over again like i did. This is one of my favourite stories ever (btw i'm also a massive whovian and x men fan!) - from your new fan 3