Reviews for War Against Normality
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 8/6
loved it!
Why did Daniella decide to stay? Why can Charles and Erik decide to go, and she can't?
Wishfulhamadryad chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
This was fantastic! :3 I'm headed to read what u have up for the sequel now :D
Soccer-Bitch chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
Loved the story!
BlueSaints chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
I love this so much! Read it 2 hours straight. I even tried to find a pic to imagine Dani with, and I think this one suits her in my mind .
emylova chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
hehehehehehe where can I buy a Charles Xavier?
fanfic authoress chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
Awww... There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how amazing I think this is. Fantastic story, and good luck writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
I just came across this story and really enjoyed it...any chance for a sequel?
anonymouscsifan chapter 14 . 2/2/2015
I just came across this story and really enjoyed it...any chance for a sequel?
CupcakeLoopy chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
I loved this! Any chance of writing a fix on DOTF featuring Danny?
megumi yami no tenshi chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Awww i was rooting for a love triangle between eric,dan, and xavier! XD story was well written :)) loved it
myharlequinromance321 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
I really like Daniella! I love her nurturing ways, especially with Hank. I think this story was amazing, thank you for writing it:)
LITTLE RED FOXX chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
You should do a days of future past fanfic
D chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
I hope there will be more to this story. I really loved Danni and Charles's relationship. I have not seen DOFP but would find a sequel very welcome. I have questions. Such as, would Charles fall into such a deep depression with Danni by his side? Or would he allow his disability to drive them apart? I would love to see her reaction to Logan.
Or perhaps a story that is not connected to DOFP at all. Anyway, I'm looking forward to more.
FireRebel chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Awwww! Top marks I really have loved this story. Cute cute cute and I love the power. Dani and Charlie's are also adorable.