Reviews for Our own infinity
Srednasnhoj chapter 8 . 3/1
Awww, that was cute. I hope they get married as they clearly need each other.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
The story is gonna leave off there? Just as its getting good? I loved reading this story and I hope that you come back to it.
GolferboyWill chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Dude, seriously? They're not gonna do the dance with no pants? I was looking forward to that!
BirdbyBird chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
This is sooooo cute! Thank-you for sharing!
Alex0597 chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I hope you either do another drabble or bring this one back to Columbia. It's starting to get confusing. Though that's probably a given considering that a major plot point is the ability to travel dimensions.
child who is cool chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter!
elizabeth.croft chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
So cute :)
Yours are the best
TNBCcrazed chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Drunk Elizabeth is cute.
MB18932 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Awwwwwww! Drunk Elizabeth is cute!
Mia chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Please update this!
Dramiel chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I Just LOVE how you write Elizabeth/Booker dialogue. Their interaction and their thoughts. It is truly giving me a dose of that game that my mind is craving for, ever since seeing first promo shots and after finishing the game. I was just dying to experience more of Bioshock:Infinite with Elizabeth and Booker. Those people are the work of a godlike crafting.

I really appreciate how you recaptured the feeling that those characters give when you observe them. Though your Booker feels a little too grumpy in the beginning, compared to the original, it still made outstanding stories.

The first chapter recaptures that first part of the game so well. I really wish we could just explore Columbia in a semi-open world with Elizabeth like that. Sad that the gaming industry is only running and catering to the shooting obsessed crowd (nothing against that, but hey, we could have more than that), and we will probably never see such a content in form of expansion to the Bioshock Infinite.

The 3rd chapter is just the best, in a sense that I feel like that this is what would've happened if we chose the interpretation of the ending where everything relating to Columbia is gone and Booker is now with Anna, However, the post credit scene showing that Booker HAS the memories of the events in the game (considering that he is uncertain on whether or not Elizabeth is in the crib in his reality for no other possible reason than that "Anna! Is that you?"). I just love how you created this tearing effect on Booker where his perception and memories of the world is warping together with our Elizabeth, creating these indescribable, real scenes.

Though I still don't think I even understood your Chapter 3 entirely. Were those still memories, or Anna is really in this "tear-effect" where other version of her in the form of Elizabeth appeared before Booker with all the experience and memories intact? Could've been a great continuation of story of them in Paris :D.

And that mischievous thievery with an act by Booker and Liz, was just gold! XD

I still don't know where your latter chapters were going. They felt very very trippy and confusing. How do they just move from one reality to another without passing through tears (or at least the obvious, visible tears) I dunno :) However, I really want to see where you are going with it if you still have the powder for the story to keep going :). And that ending... Haha!

Well, so I thought I had to put my two cents in. Really grateful for these amazing stories, I could see the scenes so well in my head. Now I am I going to confuse myself with what happened in the game and what didn't.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Keep going ! Why stop now ? Your doing good
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Good chapter
Would like to see more of this storyline.
spidercooce chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Why can't I stop reading I need moar
Imaginator9 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I like how fan-fictions flesh out Booker and Elizabeth's characters by taking these detours off the main story. I understand you are going for a romantic approach, but I feel you may have gone overboard with your "description" of Elizabeth's body, especially since you embellished how she looks in the game.