Reviews for JLU Spiderverse
CRUDEN chapter 6 . 9/20
Seriously continuation that's a big issue
I personally prefer Mary Jane over Gwen always have
Other than that the story is going good so far
CRUDEN chapter 4 . 9/20
I like it so far but you have some continuation error
In the first two chapters you mentioned Mary Jane then you stopped mentioning her
At first it like you took inspiration from the ultimate universe in which he never dated Gwen and she never died but then you started to mention Gwen suddenly and stopped mentioning mj it's a bit confusing
Other than that the story is good so far there are some scenes that you took away from other stories but you mentioned that you took inspiration from another story so it's cool
Keep up the good work
HaywireEagle chapter 15 . 9/19
While nice to know this is going to continue, can I make a request?

Can we see a pairing other than Kara/Powergirl/Supergirl? It has been rather done to death and it would help your fic stick out a bit better by being a great deal different.
lensman37 chapter 4 . 9/19
I liked the nod to Atlantis The Lost Empire
Spiderfan626 chapter 15 . 9/18
Could you let everyone know when the first chapter is up? Please?
gamelover41592 chapter 15 . 9/18
let me know when the rewrite is up
Dracomancer1 chapter 15 . 9/18
Can you update this story with a chapter when you get the new version up, THEN take it down a few days later?
pokemonking0924 chapter 15 . 9/18
Well when you do make a new Spiderman fanfiction can you at least leave this story up
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 8/30
Ay, The Batman cops.
Dragonman109 chapter 14 . 5/20
Do you plan to continue if so please update soon.
Calderon 10 chapter 3 . 5/14
Ukr. For a moment there Spidey looked like a combination of superman and spiderman making him super spider hahaha
Jimmy Neutron chapter 2 . 5/14
You are a very biassed writer. Have u seen how u have made Spidey strong in this fanfiction. strong enough to beat the top founding members of justice league. Such a biassed writer. Had it been your Ben 10 fan fiction, u would have downgraded Ben a lot.
U r a very unfair writer who has no respect for other people's work. All u know is to downgrade not famous much character so u can use them as yur punching bag.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 4/24
The only reason I would like to have Firestorm in this story is because, well I said before that he could be a very great friend to Spider-Man in the same way that Human Torch was. Ronnie would probably enjoy hanging out with Peter, Kara, Rick, M'gann and Wally, and Professor Stein could give his own scientific opinions on all those nuclear weapons built by H. I. V. E and Cadmus. If Dr. Doom is going to be in this story and will have nasty plans for the future, then Spider-Man and Firestorm will be the only ones who can stop him.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 4/24
I'm so sure that if Red Hulk is going to have a full time appearance in this story, then the Hulk could probably show up when the Flash and Spider-Man join Big Barda and Mr. Miracle on a mission to Apocalips. Then they could bring Hulk back to earth and he would invite the
A-Bomb to join the Justice League. When the Red Hulk tries to get revenge for being locked up on the Triskillion, he could wind up getting defeated the same way Sinistro did in 'Superman:TAS', only it would be Hulk & A-Bomb vs Red Hulk kind of like Superman & Green Lantern vs Sinistro.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 4/24
I take back the part of Spider-Man getting a team of twelve and it's to go with a team of seven. He and Mainframe, along with the A-Bomb could be the core members of the Spider Friends and the teammates to join them are; Supergirl(JLU), Miss Martian(YJ), Nightwing (BTAS), and Firestorm (JLA). I'm telling you this just so they could be on par with the Sinister Seven (Doc Ock, Metallo, Killer Croc, Electro, Livewire, Mr. Freeze, and Wiendigo).