Reviews for JLU Spiderverse
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 12/6
I'm sure hoping that you'll have the part where Peter and Kara fall in love, the same thing as Oliver with Dinah and between Rick and M'gann. The next few chapters will probably have some new challenges, different villains and new adventures.
7-Eleven chapter 9 . 12/4
Doctor Doom should probably be the leader of the Sinister Seven, and the members could be Electro, Livewire, Deathstroke, Rhino, Paperdoll, and the Chameleon. The members of Team Spider will probably be Spider-Man, Supergirl, Miss Martian, the A-Bomb, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Mainframe.
7-Eleven chapter 7 . 12/4
It's quite obvious that if what's left of Rhino's body (the head, spine, heart, lungs and voice box ) were to be stolen from the Watchtower and given a new cybernetic body along with a sample of Red Hulk's DNA that could regenerate his internal organs and bones. Then he could become the final member of the Sinister Seven in the next story.
Why aren't you finishing this story?! I really miss it!
Redripper666 chapter 1 . 11/27
hopeing its just s-m man that makes it
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 11/2
I'm so sure that the next chapter will include Venom and Sandman, that would be great to have those guys show up in the next chapter and they'll probably have a similar thing like with Electro and Metallo that would be robbing a bank or something like holding hostages to draw Spider-Man out.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 11/2
The reason I think Mysterio would be the leader of the Sinister Seven is because he would have been in a similar accident as Grodd was. Only with getting electrocuted by holographic gadgets that he uses to create illusions, then he would have the ability create illusions with his mind and get into other people's minds just like telepathy. I'm sure that as much as the Green Goblin would have brought some of Spider-Man's rogues gallery with him he could have brought several others that aren't some of Peter's, such as the Red Hulk, Doctor Doom, Mystique, and Ultron
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 11/2
I have some second thoughts about both lineups of Team Spider and the Sinister Seven. I'm thinking that this is how it should be, Team Spider is going to consist of Spider-Man, Supergirl, Mainframe, Miss Martian, STRIPE, Stargirl, and the A-Bomb. The Sinister Seven will consist of Mysterio, Scorpion, Paperdoll , Electro, Livewire, Chameleon, and Killer Frost
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 10/26
I'm so sorry for bothering you, but I have some second thoughts about the lineup of the Sinister Seven. It should be Mysterio, Mystique, Electro, Livewire, Deadshot, Killer Frost, and Sandman. I'm sure it will be included in the next story
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 10/25
I'm sorry I think the lineup of Team Spider should be Spider-Man, Supergirl, Mainframe, Miss Martian, The A-Bomb, The Human Torch, and Captain Marvel.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 10/25
The formation of villains in the next story would be like Grodd forming the Secret Society all over again in JL:Spider, except the current story is probably going to include a similar plot with Project Cadmus. I'm guessing that Lex Luthor and Dr Octopus would join up with the Legion of Doom, but before that you could include Mysterio forming the Sinister Seven(the members would be Mystique, Electro, Livewire, Deathstroke, Sandman, and Mr Freeze)
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 10/25
The formation of Team Spider could be known as the Spider Friends, its members are Spider-Man, Supergirl, Mainframe, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Miss Martian and the A-Bomb. I think it would be nice to have a team that's very similar to the Avengers. I'm so sure that after the Justice League deal with Brainiac, they'll all deal with the Green Goblin at the end of the story.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 10/25
The next chapter will probably start with Kara moving to New York City and going to the same school as Peter, so that it would be the part where she asks him to help her with her personal flaws. That's probably what New Day and New School are meant for, while New Meetings and Unexpected Visits could mean Peter meets the Kents for the first time and also meets other new members of the League. The unexpected visits could be anything such as another villain showing up to wreck havoc, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen meeting Peter for the first time and so much more.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 10/24
I'm positive that you could also do the parts of the storyline where there's a clone saga(the story of the Ultimen, Galatea, and Spider-Carnage), Solomon Grundy comes back from the dead and Hawkgirl returns, the inclusion of villains who would be used for the next story, and the formation of Team Spider.
7-Eleven chapter 14 . 10/24
The reason I think Ghost Rider should appear is because he would be very useful for bringing down certain villains such as the Joker, Ra's al Ghul, Granny Goodness and the Green Goblin. I'm sure he could help Spider-Man beat the Goblin, then they could assist Batman with taking down Ra's (Johnny Blaze could use his penance stare to burn Joker's soul and Granny's).