Reviews for A Second Chance
Isabel3710 chapter 8 . 7/5
Nice book!is there more? If not this is a great ending
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 1/7
Great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 8 . 11/10/2017
Aww. This was adorable. I loved it. Thanks for writing this story. :)
ThePondFamily3 chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
I am honestly stunned by this amazing story. The way the writer managed to take the biggest tool they had- having the readers know things the characters didn't- and put it to such good use is so great. They incorporated knowledge of the universe and even specific lines from the movies, a heartwarming tale, and everyone's favorite pairings. The length was just right to keep the reader interested, and it was overall just very well-done.
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
Dammit. I was really hoping they would prevent Anakin from falling to the Dark Side. :(

Well, at least Leia, Luke, and Han know that Anakin wasn't a bad guy. And hey, they met their mother! :)

Damn shame what happens to Ani and Padmè though. The Skywalker twins should have interfered.

But hey, they knew who their family is now. Hopefully Luke and Leia go back to Naboo in the future and learn about the Naberries and their parents. Both them and the Naberry family would love to get to know each other. And they should ask R2-D2 about their parents, Anakin and Padmè, as well.

But speaking of The Naberry family, Leia should know who Ryoo is since she was the Senator of the Chommel Sector in the Imperial Senate till it was disbanded.

Please write a sequel to this, please.
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
Padmè didn't resign eleven years ago. That was only the first year of her first 4-year term. She was reelected 3 years later. After serving her second term she then ran for the Galactic Senate a year later.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Okay. So whose Second chance is this. Luke and leia didn't have a chance to meet there prents in the first place. And there is really nothing to do with anakin's fall to the dark side. He didn't exactly get a second chance for anything.
Skygirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I hope it gets to the part with Anakin soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2017
Heather B chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
Good story. I would have liked it to have gone on a little longer, just to see if the timeline had been affected.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Ouch! I'm in tears :(. Good story, but ow.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
Aaah! Oh no! Anakin, you need to be okay!
acquiringwriter chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Ahh this story was phenomenal but sad. It makes me wish Luke and Leia had known their parents!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Why Luke hasn't done something. I mean he is a jedi. His friend, sister and himself almost got killed.