Reviews for For a Barrel of Booze
ElawarZayn chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I really liked this story a lot! It had a really realistic take on how the characters would act in the situations they were in. It was a really smooth read. I enjoyed reading about Natsu x Cana. This was a steamy read, too. If only I could wake up on Cana's boobs .

Please do a Natsu x Erza fic, if you find the time to write it.
Lady Pryde chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I actually really, really enjoyed this even though I'm an avid Natsu/Erza shipper

great work making it actually rather believable
Drakolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The Drunk and the Idiot, huh? Interesting idea. Overall, a great read that I wouldn't mind rereading a few more times. We need more of this pairing though. Somehow, I can picture a certain fairy master and Natsu getting together as odd as that pairing would be. Kudos to those that figure out whom I'm referencing to.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love! I sooo love Cana! Hmm... I love drunkards generally! In bleach Matsumoto and Yoruichi in Naruto Anko and here Cana!
bertabee chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I just got your email so am reading all your work now loved this one too.
BokuYesPico chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I absolutely love this crack pairing! You're a great writer :D
Naruto The Sannin 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
You should do more NaCa
blindmanchavez chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Please write another!
Shiroyuki143 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
That was.. Nice:)
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awesome one-shot.
Though it would be interesting to see a continuation about Cana's father's reaction.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Why u stop continue writing this story its rly good.
Fairy Tail's Ace12 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I like this pairing one of the few used less often
JacksBlade chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I gotta say, you really do make Natsu and Cana a great couple, the romance was great, the hook up was perfect, and their thoughts worked out flawlessly. Maybe I should start another crack fic with Natsu and some other girl? Nah, too lazy for that, I will just enjoy the stories you and others come up with for now until I stop being lazy and turn my ideas into actual stories. Anyway another successful addition to the Fairy Tail archives, keep it up

Jacks
Yu Narukami P4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Wohoo, nice story.
Seriously, this site need more NatsuXCana
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow... If you were this good this early on in your fanfic writing then I guess thats why I find torching heaven so great.