Reviews for For a Barrel of Booze
striker sigma chapter 1 . 7/26
Nice cana and natsu
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! This is just so COOL!
Please write some more with this pairing, please! It's so COOOOOL!
edu chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
me gusto
Yonshin chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Can good represent this story...no, this is godlike!Really I love NatsuXCana pairing but is so difficult to encounter it without being Harem, so already have a point, and then you make their interaction so good, that I almost forgot that this was a Fanfic, this make me start to like the pair even more then I already like... damn it! Nice work, and good luck with the nest ones! xD
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
love it
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Hmm generally I don't care for one shots, but this was really good.
ElawarZayn chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I really liked this story a lot! It had a really realistic take on how the characters would act in the situations they were in. It was a really smooth read. I enjoyed reading about Natsu x Cana. This was a steamy read, too. If only I could wake up on Cana's boobs .

Please do a Natsu x Erza fic, if you find the time to write it.
Silky Button chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I actually really, really enjoyed this even though I'm an avid Natsu/Erza shipper

great work making it actually rather believable
Drakolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The Drunk and the Idiot, huh? Interesting idea. Overall, a great read that I wouldn't mind rereading a few more times. We need more of this pairing though. Somehow, I can picture a certain fairy master and Natsu getting together as odd as that pairing would be. Kudos to those that figure out whom I'm referencing to.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I love! I sooo love Cana! Hmm... I love drunkards generally! In bleach Matsumoto and Yoruichi in Naruto Anko and here Cana!
bertabee chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I just got your email so am reading all your work now loved this one too.
BokuYesPico chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I absolutely love this crack pairing! You're a great writer :D
Naruto The Sannin 2.0 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014