Reviews for Truth or Dare GLTAS Style
MayaLoveTheBigFour chapter 12 . 5/22
This story is the best story I've ever read. I've said that a lot of times, just to express how much I enjoyed it, but I mean it this time. I can literally see the characters here as they are in the show. They are so well described I felt like everything was actually happening but I couldn't see the images playing on the screen. It feels like the characters themselves wrote this. I didn't like the karaoke though. Razer got all his feelings out, I get it and I like it, but he wouldn't go as far as that. Other than that chapter( which was one I actually disliked ) this story is perfect. 3
Aya...give...Razer...a...kiss.

Universe & Razaya shippers: YES! FINALLY!
Nina chapter 12 . 3/17
Noooooooo oh well at least u ended it unlike some authers this has been one of my favorite fanfic since I got here so ty oh can u plz finish the others to ;)
juliette01 chapter 12 . 3/16
Ok, so you must do a sequel, I want to know what will happen with our heroes in your imagination and what end you will have instead that sad, deprimating end from the show
Alaster Boneman chapter 12 . 3/15
well this last chapter a was the rest of this story was a silly but very sweet story.

to give a quick overview of this whole story as I often do when story's I like end
if their are however a few minor flaws

such as sometimes when your righting a characters dialogue you often jive their race or gender as introduction for that paragraph.

2ed you don't give a lot of disciplines of how people look now while this in not so much a problem for me as I know these characters but it could be for readers who are not 100% familiar with them and specifically when the are emoting not bad per say but needs a little work.

other wise a short and sweet end to a nice piece of fluff
Yours Always Alaster Boneman
senakoreas chapter 12 . 3/15
Oh nooo it's over! I'm glad you updated it and completed it at least ! This was a great fanfic!
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 12 . 3/15
This is so perfect oh my god
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 12 . 3/15
Aww! Oh, well. Ending was still cute.
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Ally chapter 2 . 3/11
I love your story keep on writing it more and more! And l think u should have hal and kilowog spy on them and expose their relationship and to call more deeply in love. I think also that aya should find a way to make herself organic but still smart too and maybe have kids after getting married.
juliette01 chapter 11 . 2/20
RAZER SINGING WAS SO SWEET!
Aya-truth: Why want you so badly to be a GL?
juliette01 chapter 9 . 2/20
"Do you have the desire to sleep with me?" I was like 'OMG, she can do that?' With proper modification 'YES'
juliette01 chapter 8 . 2/20
Wow, what did they do for roughly 33 minutes?
Anonymous GL chapter 11 . 1/31
Okay, so I got:
*Aya* Dare: Paint bunny ears on Razer's helmet spikes and glue a cotton ball on his lower back while he's sleeping.

*Razer* Truth: If Aya was actually artificial, what do you think she would look like?

*Kilowog* Truth: If you could be any other color lantern, which one would it be?

*Hal* Dare: Paint Kilowog's face like a skeleton with yellow bones instead of white.
Pure love chapter 11 . 1/30
How about this: Hal ask Aya who is her favorite?When she answer Razer is blushing and then they kiss in his room or somenthing
Willowspring1 chapter 11 . 1/9
Hi I'm Willowspring1, I am a HUGE Razaya shipper, and GLTAS is my new fandom. All I can say is: Awwwww! That's adorable!

I have an idea for a truth. Here it is:
I believe Razer has a soft-side. (Well of course he does, Aya is his kryptonite.) But I also think Razer would be good with kids. I don't know why but I just think he would be. So you could use that. I don't know what the question would be, maybe something along the lines of "What would you do after this is over?" or "If you could rewrite the past, what would you do differently?" or "What's your biggest regret?" I don't know. Something like that.
Bye.