Reviews for Truth or Dare GLTAS Style
romanticatheart42 chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
One of the best truth or dare stories I have read and I have read my share. Loved the amount if razaya in it. Your writting is very enjoyable to read and excellent for a first timer. Continue writting!
MayaLoveTheBigFour chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
This story is the best story I've ever read. I've said that a lot of times, just to express how much I enjoyed it, but I mean it this time. I can literally see the characters here as they are in the show. They are so well described I felt like everything was actually happening but I couldn't see the images playing on the screen. It feels like the characters themselves wrote this. I didn't like the karaoke though. Razer got all his feelings out, I get it and I like it, but he wouldn't go as far as that. Other than that chapter( which was one I actually disliked ) this story is perfect. 3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Aya...give...Razer...a...kiss.

Universe & Razaya shippers: YES! FINALLY!
Nina chapter 12 . 3/17/2015
Noooooooo oh well at least u ended it unlike some authers this has been one of my favorite fanfic since I got here so ty oh can u plz finish the others to ;)
juliette01 chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
Ok, so you must do a sequel, I want to know what will happen with our heroes in your imagination and what end you will have instead that sad, deprimating end from the show
Alaster Boneman chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
well this last chapter a was the rest of this story was a silly but very sweet story.

to give a quick overview of this whole story as I often do when story's I like end
if their are however a few minor flaws

such as sometimes when your righting a characters dialogue you often jive their race or gender as introduction for that paragraph.

2ed you don't give a lot of disciplines of how people look now while this in not so much a problem for me as I know these characters but it could be for readers who are not 100% familiar with them and specifically when the are emoting not bad per say but needs a little work.

other wise a short and sweet end to a nice piece of fluff
Yours Always Alaster Boneman
senakoreas chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Oh nooo it's over! I'm glad you updated it and completed it at least ! This was a great fanfic!
TheAmazingCharlieG chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
This is so perfect oh my god
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
Aww! Oh, well. Ending was still cute.
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Ally chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
I love your story keep on writing it more and more! And l think u should have hal and kilowog spy on them and expose their relationship and to call more deeply in love. I think also that aya should find a way to make herself organic but still smart too and maybe have kids after getting married.
juliette01 chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
RAZER SINGING WAS SO SWEET!
Aya-truth: Why want you so badly to be a GL?
juliette01 chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
"Do you have the desire to sleep with me?" I was like 'OMG, she can do that?' With proper modification 'YES'
juliette01 chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
Wow, what did they do for roughly 33 minutes?
Anonymous GL chapter 11 . 1/31/2015
Okay, so I got:
*Aya* Dare: Paint bunny ears on Razer's helmet spikes and glue a cotton ball on his lower back while he's sleeping.

*Razer* Truth: If Aya was actually artificial, what do you think she would look like?

*Kilowog* Truth: If you could be any other color lantern, which one would it be?

*Hal* Dare: Paint Kilowog's face like a skeleton with yellow bones instead of white.
Pure love chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
How about this: Hal ask Aya who is her favorite?When she answer Razer is blushing and then they kiss in his room or somenthing