Reviews for The Protector
Tommy14 chapter 33 . 3/11
I just found your story and wanted to say thank you for sharing it. I enjoyed watching Bella and Peter's relationship grow. I think you did an great job with the punishments for The Pack and the Cullens. I liked the fairness in judging the different humans and vampires and their punishment/training. Wonderful to see Esme flourish in the new environment and to be mated to Aro, same as with Jasper and Caius.
andrewpine chapter 31 . 11/9/2017
Rose,Eddie and Alice should have been dismantled and put in storage for a couple of years to start with.
andrewpine chapter 29 . 11/9/2017
So after she is finished turning will she be going back to burn Rose? please.
andrewpine chapter 24 . 11/9/2017
Starting to get a little ridiculous.
andrewpine chapter 23 . 11/9/2017
Getting a little childish...
andrewpine chapter 18 . 11/9/2017
Should not her scars start fading if she keeps changing due to the venom in her body? I would think some would be getting lighter if not going away totally?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 11/9/2017
I have to say the same thing,really? so the Mexican bitch just happened to show up at the place he hasn't. been to in decades,again really? does Bella get to kill her another vamp?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
Peter sure had it rough but not as much as his sister it seems. Looks like it is ass whipping time for someone.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 11/9/2017
Looks like she is starting to except the mating. she let him Turner or wiill she slowly turn from all of the venom in her system? I wonder how long before the Volturi take notice of her? please let her kill Eddie once she is turned.I always ask that but very few honor my wish.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/8/2017
Just how stupid are those mutts anyway,they didn't realize they had Schumann the house?
B4bidden chapter 33 . 9/24/2017
had to re-read this its been awhile since I've read it and still absolutely love it
B4bidden chapter 33 . 12/1/2016
Absolutely loved this story definitely one of my favorites
Ahyah chapter 33 . 1/23/2016
A good read...
sophiamommy chapter 33 . 1/17/2016
awesome story
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 33 . 9/30/2015
I realy LIKE peter X Bella story ! Thanks !