Reviews for Plan D
girlface chapter 11 . 8/13
Aww this was soo good - glad I found this story!
deniselynne1966 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
This was amazing. I hope season 5 reveals they've already been together or gives us n amazing Caryl reunion!
deniselynne1966 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Loved this!
Sasina chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Hahahahahaha so nice. I loved it.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Great story. Can I have a sequel, please?
TheRealSonia chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Oh My Friggin' God! I love this! I love this story and I LOVE Daryl's invitation to dinner! Soooooo romantic! I love that "I'll pick you up in an hour" line! Perfect!
eieball326 chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Wow this story was amazing. Don't stop writing your good
angelbear0217 chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
wow..that was good..i was a nervous never know whos going to live and die and im a huge carol and daryl fan
angelbear0217 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
wow I like you righting I can tell this is going to be a good story
BulletTimeScully chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I love how they found a little piece of heaven for just a bit, and how it let them finally come together. Their 'date' was so sweet and awkward, but perfect. Great story!
Nicole chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Boo write more!
Mellie chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
This was just so damn cute. I love your Daryl insights and I found both the Daryl/Carol voices very much in character! That isn't easy to do so kudos for that! If only we could have a Plan D on the show. Want. So. Very. Badly. Anyway, this was an excellent story! Perfect Carylness. I will reread in the future because it was that awesome. :) P.S. Hope you write more fics! I'd love to read 'em! 3
i luv ewansmile chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Haha. Great story!
kimono2007 chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
I'm sorry i must have cried and died a thousand times becaus this fic is A
Tigerlily xoxo chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
that was awesome. too bad its over. mayb u hav somethin else up ill check but i might not get to it right away.