Reviews for A Burning Love
harleygirl93 chapter 11 . 4/30
Hey, look, I love this story. Like a lot. I've been up for a while reading it now. I know it's a lot to ask, but could you update? I don't know what your position is with this writing, or if your account is inactive, but if you get this. Please, just please, update.
seraphina chapter 1 . 1/27
please please update this story and a sequel this story is too beautiful to stop. please update it keeps me on my toes. please continue this awesome story. i would greatly appreciate it.
HannahB1903 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This story is awsome! Can you please update it?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2016
Pleeeeeeease update!
Where'sMyPenn chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
This is a very good story, will you continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
, WOW. O.O
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
noooooooooooooooooo this cant be it
Guest chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
my nigga my nigga my nigga my nigga my motherfucking nigga
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
awwwwww or not 0_0
Expanded-Mind chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. YOU MUST UPDATE! Pleeeeeeeease! Ahm gonna diiiie of suspense.
Katrina chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
Love your story, here's an idea if you need one.

Kristen wakes up to find herself in her car/room/ or in the car park next to her car. She then finds posters about her MISSING. She returns home and her family celebrates her return. But Kristen feels that there's an empty space in her heart, but doesn't know what/ or who would complete it. A month/ few weeks later Pitch visits Kristen but doesn't allow her to see him, but Kristen is aware of his presence. Kristen admits her love for Pitch.

It's an idea. You don't have to use it. You could use the idea for inspiration
TabbyCallie chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
lair, not layer! Sorry for being so picky, I don't mean to be!
GreatNwoye chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
chapter 12? Where's chap12?! Oh no please update soon huhuhu I need chapter 12 like right now. :((

PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PLEASE!
GreatNwoye chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Dafuq pitch hahahaha awe that kiss tho :3
GreatNwoye chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Oh Pitch, you stalker! Hahahaha he's a little ooc but i guess I'll be used to it :)))

Chapter 4 here I come! .