Reviews for Assistant
JollyBigSis chapter 11 . 6/16
Gawd, Cloud and Sephiroth's office life sounds so fucking mundane! Gah, just how much paperwork does Seph do? It's like a never-ending routine. The poor man is practically glued to his chair and desk! No wonder he has a freaking headache. I have one just thinking about the pen-pushing shit.

Pity though, all that paperwork has soured Seph's mood and the pair are bickering like an old married couple (again) with one trying to best the other. I kinda feel sorry for the pair of them though, the paperwork is the cause of all EVIL and it's stressing them out. Hopefully, Seph would have calmed down enough to accept Cloud's invitation and chill on Saturday with him.
nikasykin99 chapter 11 . 6/6
It's quite alright though...hpefully this fic will be finished, so I set this on my favourite list to keep me update.
ASH chapter 11 . 6/6
...well, at least you update it. don't worry.
I dont like the slow way you write. I can't tell if its more or less compelling because of it and I dont like being confused. I do know I want Cloud to physically touch Sephiroth so I stop friggin holding my breath in anticipation. I can't read fast enough not to die in every chapter. I'm so infuriated with this story. Write some fuckin more. Please...
Sanz0girl chapter 11 . 6/4
;) love to read more
im ur misconception chapter 11 . 6/4
ohj nice up date Zet.
Shadowheart51 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Can't wait for more
Blueeyes37 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I love this story! I hope you continue to write more for it!
Angelpenguin chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I really hope that you continue this story or if you don't like how it is going revamp it. I like how it is going. Thanks for taking the time and effort!
yukio87 chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Please update soon. I wanna know how the relationship between Sephiroth and Cloud go and if Sephiroth starts seeing Cloud more than an assistant. Please...update soon. I'll be waiting for the next chapters
NobleWarren chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
The routine monatony of this story is so strangely appealing...? The small nuances of fighting a silent battle daily are beyond riveting. It just isn't a common setting for Seph or Cloud and seeing them struggle internally with such identifiable problems makes them all the more human to me. I really love this fiction. I honestly have no clue where its going and it's the mundane nature of it that makes it so unpredictable. I don't think anyone else could make this so great so I'm glad you've stuck with this story for so long. Please don't let this marvel die of update starvation.
shaz chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
This peice is good. I realy don't know why you dont like it. then again leave it for 7 years then come back to it and look at what you have wrote. It makes you question your sanity and what you had been taking at the time. Beleive me i know.

I like these little chapters i can clearly understand what is going on and it is amusing is places. I tend to find with fics there is a lot of going off on tangents and pointless explanations that have no relevance to the stories but yours is clear and keeps the readers attention. You have good attention to detail and a well thought out plot in my opinion.

I would love to read this story to the end. And maybe if you feel like you still don't like it, go over a few things revamp it if necessary but i think you have a good knack to short stories or one-shots.

please continue!
JollyBigSis chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Poor Cloudy, there's no progress between Seph and him work-wise. Seph is still hellbent on giving his assistant a hard time and Cloud's silently suffering through it. I am glad to see the wages he gets makes the job tolerable if not acceptable and that he won't have to move to a cruddier area because he can no longer afford it. Things are looking up for Cloud slightly… If only his boss wasn't being an ass…

The dinner was amusing. The awkwardness of Zack trying (and failing) to maintain conversation with Cloud, who was too distracted over the prices, was funny. But nothing came close to the awkwardness of Cloud trying (and failing) to maintain conversation with Sephiroth. It was like watching one of those comedy sketches, the tension made me sweat-drop and think, "Poor Cloud" all over again! Gawd, Sephiroth is so socially retarded… or rude! Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for them? At least, Seph walked Cloud home, which was nice despite it prolonged the awkwardness (again) and the torture. It was rather sadistic and masochistic of Sephy, I thought.

And finally in your notes at the end, was that a Helter Skelter reference? Lol, I found that hilarious!
SagenWarrior chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
hope to see more
im ur misconception chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
IT was a good update. I like the subtle dealings that are going on between the three. and like always you never fail to impress when you update.

but as for going a long time w/o updating, I know that one all to well.