Reviews for Bonds of Soul and Demon
SBEL chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Awesome story! I LoVe it!
Love Willow in charge of vamps, Spike calling her 'mum', the changes in her, and Faith trying to seduce Giles :D

But no more action from Xander and Cordelia? Kind of a loose end...
And what's up with Oz?
But then again, the story ended on a happy note, and I very much prefer those. But if you were to continue, maybe Red could erase or alter their memories somehow? Or lower their aggression. Or a protective spell centering on her, Angelus, Spike, her clan, and Amy?
GeorgeTobor chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
I know its labeled complete but it still feels unfinished. Is there a sequel you have started on? I'll go look but with over 240 fics it would be easier if you listed the sequel to each in the last chapter.

This is a very good Willow goes dark fic. The progression from shy nerd to dark lady is slow and makes sense. I also like that Willow does not have to become a vamp.

Now for a scene: At some point Willow tells Angelus about the soul and demon bond with Spike and Amy also there. This leads Spike and Amy to jointly pray for the Oracles to bond them. There may or may not be a price for this bond to be granted. A quest or evil to kill or contain. Maybe even The Key will be a little sister of Amy. Just think of Willow and her Clan fighting Glory while the Watchers are helpless.

Great fic. Thanks for writing and sharing.
purrfus chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Intriguing Angelus, fascinating Faith, and enthralling Willow.

The differences and the bits of similarities really drew me into this reality. I really want to know if Faith gets Giles, if Amy and Spike work out, does Willow go to college and or take over the world? The watchers? What would Cordy's wish for Anya be? Oh well.
purrfus chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Found on a favs list and decided to take a look. Very, very interesting. I was a bit disappointed they found out so soon, but since its only 10 chapters I guess you've got to do what you've got to do.
M chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
This is good. I don't normally give advice (or compliments), but I think you should continue this story. 'Willow gets fatally wounded and Angelus has to sire her or something'. Demolish things. Wreak havoc for all I care. Just do something to... advance the story.
Mishelle20 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Great fic! I definately enjoyed reading it.
Wildfury chapter 10 . 9/15/2010
cool
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahh, now this one was always a favorite of yours bye me. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Rainov chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
gotta love this story, just finished reading it for the second time.

but it needs a sequel!

what happened with buffy? how will things go for faith and giles? will spike turn amy? will willow conquer all of sunnydale or what?

i want answers to those questions. sequel please!
ocean's pebble chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
wow... go dominant Willow! I love stories where Willow is shown with a backbone... and pulling in the vampires just makes it better. XD
Elliesmeow chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Nicely done. I liked how you took your time with things. Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
this was one of my favorite fics! and i would really love a sequel if that's possible...well anyway this is so good i just love it!
nrgirl90 chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
wow i love this story. umm what happened to buffy. are you going to make a sequal?
deathgeonous chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Very interesting, and very fun. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
wover30 chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
I like this story! it's so... just great! keep up the wonderful work! I really love willow and faith!

:oP