Reviews for Spiralling Love
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/13
Ma question que je me pose est-ce pourquoi personne n'est venue les voir ?
Car souvent personnes ne regarde .
Il doit y avoir 5 fic où ils sont vu, et pas que dans Naruto.

C'est sa jumelle tu as un lien puissant et cela peut paraître normal.
NarutoXEverone chapter 4 . 5/31
gran teoria
Nemesis Lyonner chapter 3 . 12/7/2017
update please ?
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
I love it, please continue to update this awesome story! And I want to know is Kurama still sleeping or laughing his/her ass off?
knarf3 chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
"...his seed spilled into her womb." It seems like someone wants to have a child with her brother! Of course the twins are too young because being a teen parent is one of the stupidest things one can do, but when they have secured their livelihoods and feel that people's potential threat to them are beneath them, they—along with Kushina!—can continue their beautiful and powerful Uzumaki legacy.

Your sex scenes between Naruto and Narumi never get tiring.

Why would Mikoto randomly sneak some lingerie into Kushina's shopping bags? Hmm, it almost seems as if she knows the redhead MILF wants his son's cock and is helping her along ufufufu.

While I have little doubt that the twins are already somewhat fearsome in their battle prowess, I want to see them fighting tag team style, the seal master with the chakra chain wielder.

I'm fairly confident that the twin's sensei will either be Kushina or Mikoto. Perhaps Satsuki and/or Hinata will be on their team as well.

I'm glad that Narumi has given Kushina her blessing of sorts that she too can share their favourite blond's bed, so know Kushina has no excuse not to tackle Naruto to a bed!

This story is so great! Please update already dattebayo/dattebane!
knarf3 chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
Is there anything more glorious than one's beautiful twin swallowing their seed in the morning?

It's a good sign towards Naruto and Kushina's relationship developing into something more sexually charged for he definitely appreciates her as a beautiful woman rather than just his beloved mother. Amending this observation, he is already putting the moves on her, and Kushi-chan is more than willing to reciprocate!

I highly dislike canon!Hinata, but just from the brief description of her, the readers already know that she is a capable kunoichi and even though she appears to be at least interested in Naruto, she isn't a creepy stalker.

One can only face-palm at the academy administrators' stupid previous decision to separate fighting opponents by gender, as if an opponent or enemy will give a damn about their gender.

Lovely to see Naruto none too subtly letting the public know that Narumi is his and his alone.

Why do I have a feeling that Satsuki will become a tsundere with respect to our blond protagonist? I'll wager that Mikoto will also be romantically involved with Naruto since his casual usage of the 'chan' suffix with her name implies a healthy acknowledgement of her beauty.

Aren't Kushina's eyes a variation of purple rather than blue?
knarf3 chapter 2 . 10/1/2017
I appreciate the flashback to the twins' younger days because it not only demonstrates Naruto's protective nature towards the select few people who are precious to him, but also partly explains Narumi's level of devotion towards her onii-chan (it feels weird for her to call him onii-sama unless being plowed by him).

"The rumours that would result would be quite annoying, and they were not at a stage where they could brush those off yet." I like the implication that when they achieve significant enough power (perhaps high A- or S-rank status), the twins can show their familial love for each other in public without worrying about successful retaliations.

Yum, naughty naughty, so the twins have been having sex together since puberty eh? Nice.

Another well written (and this time erotic) sex scene.
knarf3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Beautiful setup of the background information and very well written sex scene. There are few things more beautiful than a pair of fraternal twins showing their love for each other in the purest form.

I also like that Naruto definitely has not forgotten about the scorn heaped upon him, his sister, and his mother even though he might or might not have forgiven such despicable transgressions.
Mariusz1988 chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
awesome lemons, will there be an update?
sammy.dodger.57 chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Loved it. great fanfiction. the one thing I thought even if you didn't mean it to, was Narumis character. she reminds me a lot like Miyuki from irregular at magic high-school. but it's still great
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
Great chapter :'v be I can see you haven't updated this in years so I hope you update soon unless you are dead which I hope you are not
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 3 . 8/10/2017