Reviews for Spiralling Love
Kiskae Daru chapter 4 . 3/30
I would really appreciate if you could write more chapters alot fast because this story is too good to leave us hanging you know.
How come you never update this story anymore? It's too good to stop! At least pass it on to someone else so we can still see what happens next?
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 1 . 2/7
Awesome chapters
supert
Luana LS chapter 4 . 1/15
This story is a delight! I loved it!
Tommy298 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
...wut. did u just make naruto plan out his aproach on his mother?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
up eventually?
as my Desireable.21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
omg, I love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Why is it her purpose
DraxAQN chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
You should continue the story.
yindragonkiba chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Dat chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Hey is this story still being worked on? Is the author still even active?
1The1Final9King6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Awesome story man,
Are you still doing this one ?
Forever United Never We Fall chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Hello fellow writer:) My username is Forever United and I just wanted to tell you how much I truly and honestly love your story. For a very long time now I have been a reader of many Naruto stories on this site. Having read more of them than I can even count and actually having read all of the NaruKushi, Uzumakicest, stories.

I find the biggest problem here on the Fic is finding stories that don't just fit my VERY picky taste but are also well written. It takes a lot for me to read a story and get into it so deeply, the general storyline having to pull me in and immerse me instantly.

Your story has done that for me and I truly love the way you have shown the characters in this story. I get a real sense of who Naruto, Narumi and Kushina are in this fic and I really like how you are portraying them.

Most likely this story has been discontinued since it's been over a year but still, I wanted you to know how much this story has captured me and to thank you for sharing this with us. As of this review I have read this story twice now.

Truly you are a very talented writer my dear lady and I wish you nothing but the best in any and all works of literary art you ever work on.

I myself am going to work on my own Naruto story at some point and Kushina is most definitely going to be a main, if not THE main pairing for Naruto himself in it. I am going to constantly have the brilliant way in which you showed her flowing through my mind and I can only help she turns out as successful as I want her toI

Thank you again, take care of yourself please:)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2014