Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Silver-Knightmare chapter 9 . 9/14
i have it on good authority that it's a trick question. mothers do lose their minds, they just get good at hiding it.
Dark.Entries chapter 24 . 9/12
I truly enjoyed your story a lot...minus the last chapter! it felt rushed and not well thought out like the previous chapters. but it was a good read in all. Thanks for sharing!
chloekitty chapter 3 . 8/28
Great story!
Wonderlistic chapter 24 . 8/19
Definitely like how it ended the story, it develop a good relationship between both however I hope Dumbledore doesn't do anything to Severus now that he has custody of Harry
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 23 . 7/27
All of those blasted remaining death eater needs to be executed and their children were taken away and their memories modified to remove all the evil they learned and teach them only what is right and good along with teaching them why their parent's lost their lives. And explain all the evil they committed that cost them their lives.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 22 . 7/27
No one is too old to take naps. I've taken naps whenever I have needed them. Plus my Grandmothers also took naps. Plus there are health care professionals that say for ones should take them when needed. Such as to clear one's mind and to avoid accidents And my paternal grandmother was a nurse thus one that said that naps taken in a sleep-deprived world can mean a matter of life and death.

As for The situation with Dumbledore and the Dursleys, those letters should be provided to make sure that That family and that manipulative old goat goes to prison and doesn't deserve to be the guardian of anyone, in fact, he is actually a threat to everyone plus that he isn't really light or good but evil posing as light.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 16 . 7/27
by Severus should see that they are lying to him.

Plus Severus along with Minerva need to arrange to send Dumbledore to prison along with the Dursleys.

And whatever excuses Albus make Doesn't make it right. In fact, it makes it just as evil as Voldemort. People need to learn to never trust anyone individual until they prove themselves completely and never betray anyone ever and Dumbledore is doing just that by his actions. He thinks that by looking only the big picture he misses that smaller part of those pictures that he alienates and abuses them thinking that they would be willing to follow them which is far from the truth. They would refuse to have anything to do with them in this story I would refuse to have anything to do with Dumbledore and Voldemort. Plus anyone stupid enough to follow and obey blindly. And Sadly there are too many who follow Dumbledore Blindly. Just as there are some following Voldemort stupidly along with all the bigotry and cruelty. I people who are like that. And thus believe they should receive what they do to others so as to know they what they did wrong feels like. And that there isn't a damned thing they can say that will get them out of the punishments they will suffer once they have to face the creator of all that exists. I know a bunch of stupid atheists refuses to accept that there is a higher power all of us have to answer to. And many are also anarchists meaning they believe they can do whatever they want and don't have to answer to anyone. And refuse to recognize any and all authority.
OH MY FUCKING MERLINS BEARD PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL, INAM WAAAAY TOO INVESTED IN THIS AMAZING BRILLIANT WOEFULLY BEAUTIFUL AND TRAGIC STORY! Oh please oh please dear author it would be such a shame if you where not to Finnish this
Lauren chapter 4 . 7/10
This is a great story and just in case theirs a sequel- your friendly neighborhood ravenclaw
ThorneAndRose chapter 24 . 6/26
I need the sequel (s) to this like I need my redbull
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 24 . 6/5
Wow! What a story! Thanks for sharing.
. poor harry... SNAPE IMA HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU IF YOU UPSET HIM! - a very proud ravenclaw :p
Drifter86 chapter 1 . 4/2
yeah, someone has stolen your story, so yeah..
BzzBzzImabee chapter 1 . 4/2