Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
SEVERUS IS SECRETLY A HUFFLEPUFF AND NOTHING CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE! HUFFLEPUFFS UNITE!

... i wish we had more house points... why are we always in last? ;_;

- Flower

P.S. LOVE THE STORY! 3 3 3
ncis.fanfic.lover chapter 2 . 9/9
Hufflepuff
Lucinda Hindle chapter 6 . 7/18
Why are Gryffindor and Slytherin always highlighted? Dont you think that Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff have there fair share of amazing people? Luna, Cho, Cedric, Ernie? I am a Ravenclaw, and honestly I think that its the best house, Gryffindors can be brave to the point of recklessness, the Slytherins can be incorehently power hungry, though Ravenclaw may too have its weakness, I dont know any of them...
Whatever, the story is pretty nice. I agree with Severus that its not abuse but pure torture. The moment you had mentioned the ropes on his wrists, anger had boiled within me like never before, except perhaps at Umbridge, Bellatrix or Voldemort, in real life I dont have proper enemies to loath so I make do with fictional one..;)
PUTAIN
I had to come back here because when I read the next chapter title I was like NOOOO
I WAS PULLING MY HAIR OUT DURNING THAT PART WITH THE DEARH EATERS
One reader chapter 10 . 5/30
Follow Hufflepuff here and I'm loving this.
The Dark Wizard Vez'nan chapter 15 . 5/24
Can I kill Dumbledore? PLEAAAASE?
The Dark Wizard Vez'nan chapter 6 . 5/24
My poor kokoro... Slytherin here
1414artemis14 chapter 15 . 5/23
I'm lost, so is dumbledork a good person or a bad person? Like does he understand that if snape didn't help Harry, harry could have come out worst that voldishort himself? Did it he realize that the reason volieshort even was made was because of his arrogance and not helping a boy who was being abused in his orphanage?
Fanfictionranger chapter 9 . 4/25
Down with Dumbledore!
I actually want Harry to join voldemort, maybe he can change him.
Heck it be better then the Dursleys and the Light.

Plus if the dark lord loved harry(like a son) then Severus could survive and not die like in the books -.-
Agree anyone?
Fanfictionranger chapter 6 . 4/25
Lol I'm a Slytherin too but i can answer for Gryffindor...their rivalry has been drowned by the tears of feels.
faramiriel chapter 24 . 4/13
I read this from beginning to end in a day, new favorite! This is the best HP fic I've read in ages!
EbonyFumes chapter 24 . 4/12
Wow that is one incredible story definitely deserves more reviews
Eadie Cove chapter 24 . 1/31