Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Nooooooooooo poor Harry
Alytiger chapter 17 . 7/14
Snape almost had to have The Talk with Harry XD
Alytiger chapter 13 . 7/14
I really liked this chapter; we got Ravenclaw Hermione, Hufflepuff Neville, and a Semisweet Draco. Bravo!
Alytiger chapter 10 . 7/14
T.T This chapter...
Alytiger chapter 8 . 7/14
Nitty is the best
percabeth1643 chapter 6 . 4/18
Great story! As to the Slytherin lead, it's actually what always happens with stories like this. We are the most likely to see this in the world around us, and the most likely to read stories like this. I'm amazed you have as many Griffs as you do, they usually don't have the temperament, neither do Puffs, for that matter. Claws are pretty common, as they have the raw intellect to recognize and realize the truth in situations like this.

K-percabeth1643
Slytherin and proud.
Fuck you. I draw the line at the mouse killing. I quit. I am stopping reading this. I'm gonna have nightmares.
AND NOW I FEEL SICK. GEE THANKS. on the other hand your writing is so vivid - hold on I gotta get to bathroom. Geez.
Snort "griffindors where is your rivalry?" Well well well it seems they have finally accepted taht slytherin is the house of the best :) I HEART SLYTHERIN
Slytherin is so ij the lead! Yay
berryandlisa chapter 1 . 2/1
RAVENCLAW FTW
ElsannaFanForever chapter 9 . 1/11
Slytherin Forever
Anonymous chapter 24 . 1/8
This was a really great story!
Handles14 chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
I really enjoyed this story! I know some say it was dark but abuse is a dark subject. I loved that Hermione ended up in Ravenclaw and Neville ended up in Hufflepuff. It was interesting to have more than the two most common houses represented. I also liked how you questioned the motives behind Dumbledore's and Voldemort's actions. Many times we are stuck in the position Snape was in in this story. Those who seem good are not entirely good and those who seem evil are not entirely evil. Your story was unique and I look forward to reading more of your work.