Reviews for Because of a Contract
sam stewart chapter 1 . 6/4
great story im eager to read more soon i hope.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Awesome chap
fatesmask chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
nice start but you really should update
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
interesting idea
nrvbdnd chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
It seems that you are going to write a great story but in chapter 631 Minato uses the same Kyuubi mode that Naruto recently achieved , so the Yin part wasn't sealed into the Shinigami but into Minato. However don't stop writing this , I totally agree with you , I'm tired of that insane amount of slash and as you said half-assed harem fics.
SimFlyer chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awesome story, i cant wait to find out the crazy sort of things Naruto can do. Please update soon.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great story and you explained things incredibly well.

I am glad you won't be changing Sasuke's charatcer into a dick a lot of writers here are just lazy :(

Who will you pair Naruto with? Can I make the suggestion of Naruto and Temari :) Naruto and gaara can also become friends earlier in the story :)

Please no NaruHina and NaruSaku I can't stand them anymore and this is will be such a great story I don't want it destroyed because of the pairing also I can't see Naruto being paired with anyone in Konoha.

Only girls we know about his age are Hinata, Sakura, Ino and Tenten can't think of anyone else his age from Konoha.

Sakura abused him most of his life so there is a big no, no just doesn't make sense. 3 choice

Ino didn't abuse him as much actually can't remember if she did or not she is the 2nd best choice in my opinion.

Tenten don't really know anything about her but don't think she did anything to Naruto when he was a kid the best choice also makes the most sense.

Hinata is the worst choice along with Sakura, stalks him for his entire life sees that he is lonely and just does nothing people compare her to Minato with Kushina but they are nothing alike Minato knew Kushina didn't his help so he just watched. Hinata knew Naruto needed someone and she just watched.

My rant is over.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
this is hmm how should i put this . It is great and i think your smart to admit that you made mistakes so i,ll give this story a 8/10
Kyoshiro Otsutsuki chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
well done bro you have done a perfect job as you written it in perfection i dare say that in my book that you one of the greatest and best authors there is in fanfiction i am senjuuchiha and if it ok with you i was wondering if you could allow me to become sn advisor to you story I'm very good at getting rid of writer blocks and can be very creative i will wait for your answer bro and God bless you and keep up the awesome and perfect work everything you have written in the story i love it all every last word it was bro genius genius bro absolutely pure genius update soon bro_
Meresdreams chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
awesome, are you going to do the uchiha massacre as canon? loved the information dump and the reasons for why naruto was the way he was, for all we know your version could be true :) Looking forward to more
serialkeller chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Absolutely love this so far, this naruto will be a prodigy of massive proportions as even in canon where he was a retard because he couldn't focus on anything he still became the strongest person in the elemental nations. I'm thinking you are going to do multiple little blocks of story and then small time skips each year until he gets to five so jiraiya to take him or else just cover the whole five years in a summary type thing in a few paragraphs and then jiraiya collects him. Love this idea of him being able to use every bloodline in existence and the with the use of kage bunshin that will be done faster as the sage of the six paths didn't have kage bunshin to help him.
Aisucold chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I enjoyed this chapter.

Some of the explanations felt...forced? not good enough? for example...naruto's status is known because the hokage mentioned it by mistake. I felt like you could've come up with better explanations.

still, good chapter.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
nice so naruto will be able to create real elements out of air like water or something? or maybe start giving some of his friends bloodlines lawl with the exception of them being loyal to him he would be like a power giver or something A kind orochimaru who gives you power instead of hickeys for free! speaking of him orochimaru will probobly want naruto and make his own bloodline.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Interesting idea I suppose.

Here's another question that I think you might want to address in the future chapter, more of Tsunade.

We all know that Tsunade's grandmother was Mito Uzumaki who was the first Jinchuuruki of Kurama and an Uzumaki and therefor must have had massive reservoirs right? Also the Senju were thought to have larger then normal chakra reservoirs as well. Considering all of this, it is a fairly sound guess that Tsunade would have also have large reservoirs even at a young age. So, how did Tsunade gain enough chakra control to become a medic?

My theory is that the Uzumaki and Senju clans had special chakra control exercises, most likely a seal in the Uzumaki case, that allowed them to gain chakra control such as that.

I just think you might want to consider adding that when we get to Naruto's training scenes when he is left with Tsunade
Jay-Jay12393 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Excellent start! I loved the information, it really gets you thinking. Thanks for the story, I've been looking for more reading material. I hope you continue, your info fits perfectly.