Reviews for Here comes the Durin Boys
LisaG16 chapter 13 . 2/25
*sniff!*
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 2/25
lol! love the image of thorin sticking his tongue out at dwalin!
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 2/25
awwwwww...so sweet!
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 2/25
lol...oh kili...his brain is always a step behind, huh? ha ha ha!
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 2/25
awwww...super FEELS!
Rachel chapter 12 . 1/19
Loved the end part is made me laugh! :) All of your chapters are amazing I've read a few other fan fictions, but this one by far is the best and it's longer than others.
Annabelle chapter 10 . 1/5
My favorite part of this chapter was the last part when Kili called Dwalin and Thorin old
vlnelson55 chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful story...I hated to see it end but I'm glad you ended it where you did...!
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 19 . 7/31/2014
And the lesson of the day is never insult Kili and then beat up Fili or you will face their very dangerously pissed off Uncle.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Oh the feels. I don't usually feel the feels but this was too cute. Especially the last line. I can't handle it.
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Oh my gosh Dis in labor sounds like my older sister. "Thorin,son of Thrain,get your metal loving Dwarf self in here!" Hehe I love Dis.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
That was actually amazing! Thank you for writing it, it's kept me entertained for a few days! X -sameena
AnastaziaDanielle chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Thank you so much for sharing. I loved your story.
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
That was wonderful. So realistic. I could picture them. Thank you for that writing of two shield brothers with only friendship and mutual support between them. Very well done.
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Yep. A kid will do that... you need to beat fate and have some of your own Thorin.