Reviews for Espionage
vinoanddoggos chapter 37 . 6/27
This story was amazing. I know I'm a few years late to reading it (oops) but I'm so glad that I'm getting around to it now. This was honestly just perfect. Thank you for such a good journey.
vinoanddoggos chapter 36 . 6/27
This...might be my favorite chapter of this entire thing. And that's saying a lot because I've loved every single chapter.
vinoanddoggos chapter 33 . 6/27
“It’s one of those instinctual, cave-man-brain reactions, okay?” GodDAMN I love the way you write Roy. And the fact that this section was actually from the mind of a teenage boy just makes it that much better. Ugh this is just one of the many instances in this chapter alone that I’ve fallen in love with his character all over again.

“’Damn this rain,’ he mumbled miserably, swiping at the salt water on his cheeks.” AHHHHHH YOU DID THE THING
vinoanddoggos chapter 27 . 6/26
JEALOUS ROY, MY POOR BABY
vinoanddoggos chapter 25 . 6/26
Okay, Roy saluting Riza was a great role-reversal that really drives home how important she is to him. Wonderful writing!
vinoanddoggos chapter 23 . 6/26
Omigosh they’re so cute... this chapter warms my cold, dead heart so much hahahah!
vinoanddoggos chapter 15 . 6/26
Oh my god, Riza protecting Roy, I’m crying
vinoanddoggos chapter 7 . 6/26
7 chapters in and I’m finally leaving a review! I’ve been too busy devouring this story that I didn’t want to stop! I’m loving your characterization of both Roy and Riza here. Both a little awkward, Roy a bit precocious, Riza a bit cold... really wonderful. I’m also a fan of what you’re doing with the letters and how you’re developing other characters through Roy’s eyes (Berthold, Chris, and the girls). I can’t wait to keep reading!
LianaSpencer chapter 37 . 6/12
I’m way too late to the Royai party but gosh this story was just amazing. I really loved the way you characterised them as kids. And the Chris gang was amazingly portrayed, I love the idea of Roy surrounded by strong women who taught him loads of stuff. I can’t really explain how much I loved this story. You’re an amazing writer.
lilaclily00 chapter 37 . 6/4
Bro, I feel all the happies.

First of all, this is all adorable. Second, this is all so believable and real. I mean, I would 100% petition that your every word would become FMA canon, because it feels like it is! The characters are all flawless and true to themselves and the situations fit into canon so easily and I'm so aaaaaah!

I actually read "Pistols" right before this (I can't believe I never clicked on it before this, I have the EXACT SAME STUFF TO SAY ABOUT IT AND NOW I NEED SO MUCH MORE OF REBECCA AND HER FRIENDSHIP IN MY LIFE), and I'm actually kinda glad I did because I could hear the stories being told from Riza's perspective before I actually saw them firsthand, ya know? I could appreciate it more that way. And, even better, both stories were just amazing and awesomely written.

All in all, thank you for bringing your work into this world. I am happies. :3
Lu Kingstone chapter 1 . 4/30
I read this fic a couple of years ago and it instantly became my royai favorite. And here I am again, ready for another round 3
Shijaeger chapter 37 . 4/14
I DONT WANT THIS STORY TO END, WHY? AAAHHH
"chatting about my first love" OH RIZA
IF ONLY ROY KNEW SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT HIM, BUT I THINK HE REALIZED IT AFTER ALL OMG
OH GOD, this was the most wonderful thing I've ever read in my entire life. I dont know how to tell you... Your writing is so flawless, so wonderful... The development of the characters is so... good, so natural... my god, do you have any idea how much I cried when they kissed back then? AAAGGHH
I loved the OCs, and also the fact that Berthold wasn't aggressive? AMAZING. I love MADAME AND THE GIRLS SO MUCH, GOD... but especially I LOVE ROY AND RIZA. This... this story is canon for me. You can't convince me otherwise. GOD, THIS IS SO CANON I CANT...asdfgshdjfh I am so speechless. I wanted this story to continue forever. It will be forever in my heart. Just... thank you!
Shijaeger chapter 36 . 4/14
THIS CHAPTER WAS *sniff* AMAZING
And I love Madame so damn much? Shes so right that he must control his behavior ...wow... I AM CRYING
Shijaeger chapter 34 . 4/14
AH GOD MY HEART IS BREAKING INTO A MILLION PIECES I CANT AAAHHH
Shijaeger chapter 33 . 4/14
Well, he's right... incredibly foolish...