Reviews for Espionage
Aaaah this was so lovely, thank you.
Seiba Artoria chapter 1 . 8/4
this is beautiful. so well written and well planned. and in character. and really could happen. and again, amazing. thank you for this wonderful story, god bless you!
PonderingPebbles chapter 31 . 7/15
Fred and George... school friends with fireworks... HMMM I wonder where you got that one from XD
xDStar chapter 37 . 7/7
I absolutely adore this story! I love the way you wrote the characters, the whole premise and the plot were so well done, and the development of Roy and Riza together was just soo good. I can't sing you enough praise for this, your style is wonderful to read, and I enjoyed reading about your OC's very much. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for writing this! _
Omg. So good. I feel that you captured their personalities perfectly! It was really enjoyable to read.
ink7blot chapter 29 . 4/19
No wonder as adults they don't go through the blushing-and-stammering phase; they already did that as kids. Like seriously, they did all of the "dating" stuff as kids already. WTH, they're more romantically/socially involved than I ever was at that age.
ink7blot chapter 7 . 4/18
I've already read this through and everything but... I can totally see where Riza is thinking "What does he really want?" And it just breaks my heart because I've kinda already considered this story to be canon so I'm just like RIZA.

(Riza, pizza... RIZA PIZZA. PIZZA RIZA.)
Beloved the Dawn chapter 37 . 1/12
I'm grinning so hard right now. This is beautiful. I have so many Royai feels right now. I should have left a review on every chapter, but I couldn't help myself from immediately moving on to the next chapter this was so good. Great work!
Fairy of the Friz chapter 37 . 1/8
Wow! I found a rec for this on Tumblr, and I've basically spent the last few days sneaking a read at work or glued to my phone at home, just trying to absorb as much as possible! I absolutely ADORE how you've written everybody and their interactions, and I could honestly accept this as canon, it is so well written. Thank you so, so much for such an incredible ride!
Fairy of the Friz chapter 7 . 1/2
Oh my gods, The Secret Garden is one of my all time favourites! I absolutely adore this fic so far, I was recommended it on Tumblr, and so far no regrets! Thank you for the read!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/2/2016
I've been reading this fic off-and-on all day around classes, and when I finally got to sit down and just read this, I finished in like two hours. I LOVE this story! It fills in perfectly the time Roy was apprenticed. And aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh watching Roy and Riza become friends, and their friendship grow into something more was the best. You wrote them so well!
heilene chapter 37 . 11/16/2016
This is, one of THE BEST, royai fanfic I've read. No, not just Royai, but overall fanfic I've read. You did really good job on telling the story, you have good talent to be a writer. Your choices of words, the way you build the emotion, characters, plot, just.. perfect. And, this fic flow smoothly and perfectly to the original plot of FMA. Its like Arakawa herself wrote this. Oh, another thing is, reading this fic, bring me to the Montgomery atmosphere. Like The Golden Road and The Story Girl. You did put classic child literature characters (and theme!), and it turn out really well. I want to meet you personally and hug you. You really are amazing! Much love
Yla chapter 37 . 11/6/2016
Believe me when I say I've read almost ALL Young Royai fics on this site, on AO3, and on Tumblr and your is the best!
Ba-sing-saying chapter 34 . 10/29/2016
I keep coming back to this fic over and over again. You've done something amazing here, you really have. I adore every bit of this story so, so much. Your characterization, the choice in plot down to the last detail, the original characters (and references), the way it builds so well on what's in the canon for Roy and Riza... I've said it before (and I have reviewed before), but this is one of my all time favorite works of fanfiction.

Now I have to reread pistols and infinite arms as well. God I love those. I promise I'll finally read the alphabet series as well- just promise you'll keep writing if you have the time, your work is very much appreciated.
damedarkhat chapter 37 . 10/12/2016
This story is one of my all-time favorites!