Reviews for Moon Magic
Nihatclodra chapter 19 . 10/7
one hell of a cliffhanger to stop writing this fic at...
Korin Dragoon chapter 19 . 6/6
Instead of turning Harry and Hermione into ponies Sirius and Remus could teach them the animagus transformation so they could turn from human to pony at will. Hermione's would of course be a unicorn Harry's would be unicorn or alicorn.
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 2/9
Excellent. Continue soon
Night Star chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
u r still writing this right?
Sable Dawn chapter 19 . 9/21/2016
I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
jetray1000 chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
great story. can't wait for the next chapter. will this story continue into equestria?
Riddle Wraith chapter 19 . 8/9/2016
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens, especially in Equestria. I hope you don't plan to end it on them casting the spell and leaving Harry's world.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
I wish to read more about this story, seeing as I was actually interested :)…(:/:)…(:/:).
I wish to read it when it is truly done and finished
bluestorm28 chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
if Luna is correct with how powerful Harry is in regards to her and celestia does that mean that when they all go to equestria will Harry's pony form be that of a ordinary unicorn or would he be an alicorn? also if you do have padfoot and moony go with Harry and the others how would moony cope with being a werewolf along with being a pony or will he stay as a human due to his furry situation?
Ghrathryn chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
"I am not sure, yet," Dumbledore answered turning to Pomfrey he spoke, "Take Crouch up to the Hospital Wing and then seal the ward. I want no chances of whoever caused this getting a second shot at him. I will go and alert the Ministry of Magic, as well as Susan Bones personally."

Pretty sure you ment 'Amelia bones' there, unless Susan's either aged up suddenly or has a namesake in the DMLE, she should be with the 4th year Hufflepuffs at that point in time… or is it a case of having Susan get her aunt?
The Richmaster chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
This was a nice build-up chapter; I look forward to seeing what happens next
Princess Asuna chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Loved the update and I look forward to the next. :)
Colafusion chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
I'd suggest having him grab his family vaults etc - or at least the library. Same with Sirius. Good job so far - though, typo:
Not Susan bones, Amelia bones
Finwitch1 chapter 18 . 5/10/2016
Oh yes, bring the Sirius and Remus to Equastria. Since werewolf is only dangerous to humans, well there aren't any humans in there. Apart from Sirius who would be dogging it, and Harry, who probably will end up Alicorn. (As natural flyer and magic user)... Or could simply be transfigured into a pony.
draco7347 chapter 18 . 5/2/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters