Reviews for Moon Magic
Ghrathryn chapter 19 . 7/22
"I am not sure, yet," Dumbledore answered turning to Pomfrey he spoke, "Take Crouch up to the Hospital Wing and then seal the ward. I want no chances of whoever caused this getting a second shot at him. I will go and alert the Ministry of Magic, as well as Susan Bones personally."

Pretty sure you ment 'Amelia bones' there, unless Susan's either aged up suddenly or has a namesake in the DMLE, she should be with the 4th year Hufflepuffs at that point in timeā€¦ or is it a case of having Susan get her aunt?
The Richmaster chapter 19 . 7/22
This was a nice build-up chapter; I look forward to seeing what happens next
Princess Asuna chapter 19 . 7/22
Loved the update and I look forward to the next. :)
colafusionsprite chapter 19 . 7/22
I'd suggest having him grab his family vaults etc - or at least the library. Same with Sirius. Good job so far - though, typo:
Not Susan bones, Amelia bones
Finwitch1 chapter 18 . 5/10
Oh yes, bring the Sirius and Remus to Equastria. Since werewolf is only dangerous to humans, well there aren't any humans in there. Apart from Sirius who would be dogging it, and Harry, who probably will end up Alicorn. (As natural flyer and magic user)... Or could simply be transfigured into a pony.
draco7347 chapter 18 . 5/2
love this story cant wait for new chapters
BobGamer455 chapter 18 . 12/25/2015
This story caught my interest, which is a rare thing. It makes it even better that this story is based in the WatLP verse. I haven't noticed any typos, so 1/2 point, but there were a few momen't that didn't make sense at first. My rating is: 9.14/10 , and a bonus half point for no typos, so the overall quality for this story is... 9.54/10

P.M. MOAR
ultima-owner chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
he'll need a good sleep with the dangers ahead
OBSERVER01 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
that went well
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Heck yes, bring Remus and Sirius to Equestria! I can't wait to see Sirius go on a pranks spree with Pinkie and Rainbow!
The Richmaster chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
This was a pretty good chapter, though I would have prefered if it had been a bit longer and shown Sirius actually interact with the ponies.
Looking forward to the next update.
Rosalind Fairchilde chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
Update soon please! It's a really good story so far and would like to read more
Isali chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Are the humans that are going back with the ponies to Equestria, going to stay human or do they become pony when they arrive?
Lord-Chrono chapter 17 . 8/21/2015