Reviews for A Test
Welp, you having updated for 3 years. Shit. I liked this story. A lot.
Chefdatboiardee chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Where da next chapter at ive been waiting a year now
Nalugirlforlife chapter 4 . 5/9/2017
More I need mooorrreeee!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
MY POOR LU-CHAN D: ;-;
story magic chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
oh i cant wait for more, this is really good
rubycheetah47 chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
Awsome story. And for finishing the story you can have it a year or so later and Natsu and Lucy start dating and Natsu never leaving Lucys side. But then Ryuu comes back with evan more powet and wants to take revenge and ends up defeating all of fairy tail and they are all to weak to move except Lucy and be is about to take Lucy but she fighths back and ends up discovering how powerful she really is and being able to unleash/control it and defeating Ryuu in process and ends up making up a spell that can defeat him but beed all 10 zodiac keys, star dresses and the spirit King to cast it. But while casting it she finds out that she is the sprit Queen. So then Ryuu is defeated and everyone say what she did and is shocked. Than like 5 years have passed and Lucy is now Natsus mate and Levy us Gageels and Romeo us Windys and Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Windy, Roneo, Gageel, Levy and Cana are all S class wizards and Fairy Tale has won the Grand Magic Games 6 times in a row.
OneLivesAgain chapter 4 . 3/3/2017
Wow.. I-... Damn, why did this have to be such a good story... Hell, I even liked the OC, and that's extremely rare for me. Well, kudos, I'm going to check out some of your other stories now I guess..
the real narnia chapter 4 . 2/25/2017
Ooooooooh I really want to see more of this. Maybe Lucy recovering and Natsu helping. Maybe even get learning a new better way to use ryuu s magic.
Ahhh I just love this.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Erza should have killed him with those 100 swords already
LE PUMALCON chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
OMG! I JUST REREAD THIS WHOLE FANFIC (GOOD JOB I APPLAUDE THEE)
AND I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT NO...UUUUGH I WANNAAAA REEEEEAAAAAAD!
LE PUMALCON chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
OMG I JUST READ THIS AND I WAS ALL LIKE "OMG WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN?!" I DONT KNOW! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FANFIC! OMG IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
(THE POINT IS I ENJOYED READING THIS)
YuiKatsuragi1036 chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Whaaat the hell was that..stop in the middle of something so important...please do ..this storru is just getting to heat up..why do you make it like this...lucy oh my poor dear..such an innocent soul ..how could you ryuu..argh..nevermind ..please do update quickly..I Will be waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
...no comment...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
Please make a next chapter.
erekadaniels chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Please don't abandon...nalu stuff isn't even here yet!