Reviews for Loyal soldier of the Empire - Journal of an Imperial Stormtrooper
Tessa chapter 41 . 8/6
Your story is amazing! I really enjoyed the different perspective. Especially the scenes with Lea. And aaaaalll the movie title references. Truly wonderfull and very well written.
Lord Mortem chapter 41 . 5/31
great story, but dam that trooper is brainwashed
ImperialGirl chapter 7 . 5/22
Came to this fic via "Family Ties" and "Perspective". Glad I did. I need to start collecting more good Imperial fic!
Srellet chapter 32 . 5/20
Great chapter. When I first started reading this story, I didn't realize that underneath all the negative words about women, this story actually empowers women. I can't wait to find out how Brack will be when he's forced to serve under Yasala. I liked this chapter a lot.
TheHunt4455 chapter 41 . 5/11
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind a sequel, friend. You've done amazing work.
Srellet chapter 31 . 5/10
Another good chapter. It's wonderful how you get into the mind of a stormtrooper.
Srellet chapter 30 . 5/6
Interesting chapter, another faucet in the complex mind of a stormtrooper.
Srellet chapter 29 . 4/28
Wow. Definitely not too long. I like how you're using Leia's Force powers. I also like the humanizing of the stormtroopers which the readers have experienced throughout this story. Great evolution of characters. I hope Yalasa comes back. I liked her. I liked how you made Leia able to get inside the protagonist's head and how she reacted, how she saw the trooper behind the mask was just a man. Great chapter.
Srellet chapter 28 . 4/15
An action-filled chapter that was riveting (as usual). You mentioned that this was a longer chapter than you usually write, but it didn't feel longer when I read it. Happy to see Yalasa get a promotion. I think she is the character that I have connected to (since I'm a girl, of course), and I like the respect and bond LC-9087 has with her.
Tremendous. A delightful read, had me hooked from the first sentence. A in depth look at stormtroopers, absolutely brilliant!
Srellet chapter 27 . 4/11
I like the way LC-9087 interacts with Yalasa. It's very natural and their conversations reveal the most.
Srellet chapter 26 . 4/11
Great chapter that carries on the suspense. I have to read the next chapter right now.
Srellet chapter 25 . 4/9
What an intense chapter. You made these stormtroopers human. I like how they are expected to be detached from each other, not feel anything, but they do.
AdmiralStone chapter 39 . 3/24
"Lord Vader Vader's" I really like this whole series, but your grammar slowly declines near the end. I'd rate this whole section a 9.7/10.
Srellet chapter 24 . 3/18
I love this chapter. You write Leia well. I like that you hinted to her Force abilities. It was an interesting chapter because I never thought about how Leia interacted with the stormtroopers. This chapter is a great lead into the next chapter. The cliffhanger was good.