Reviews for Loyal soldier of the Empire - Journal of an Imperial Stormtrooper
StormGuard chapter 41 . 11/30/2016
Very thorough. Well done on this.
StormGuard chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I like the beginning. It gives the mood of someone who fights for the wrong thing for the right reasons.
Srellet chapter 41 . 10/10/2016
What a great ending to this story. Although the Empire received a harsh blow, I felt hope despite my being on the Rebels side. Your characters were well-rounded and very believable. I will never see the OT movies in the same way.
Srellet chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
I like how this chapter soothes away the adrenaline that affected me during the last chapter. Also, it gave insight to the female chapters and how Lady Batch and Yalasa contrast each other.
Srellet chapter 39 . 10/10/2016
It was great to see Darth Vader's and Obi Wan's light saber fight from a sotmtrooper'point-of-view. This chapter was believable and it showed that you studied that scene from the movie.
Srellet chapter 38 . 10/10/2016
Again, you are a master of building up suspense. I'm excited about reading the next chapter and what will happen when thy are under Darth Vader's command.
Srellet chapter 37 . 10/10/2016
Excellent chapter again. I think I know what this is leading up to. You provide the reader a way I
Of understanding the way storm troopers think. Going to read the next chapter now.
Srellet chapter 36 . 10/1/2016
Intrigued
Srellet chapter 35 . 9/25/2016
I love the foreshadowing of what's to come. Another interesting chapter.
Srellet chapter 34 . 9/25/2016
Another amazing chapter. I feel like I'm traveling on a journey with the protagonist. I found Yalasa's history to be very interesting and thorough. Despite the fact that Yalasa was telling the protagonist about the battle, I could see it in my mind as if it was unfolding in the narrative instead of just a story she was telling. I like Yalasa more and more, and not just because she's a female stormtrooper. The conversation between Yalasa and the protagonist was believable and realistic. I very much enjoyed this chapter. Nice work.
Srellet chapter 33 . 9/18/2016
Great chapter. One of my favorites. I love the foreshadowing of the stormtroopers' battle against Han, Luke, and Leia: that they were trained to miss. That makes a lot of sense. If the stormtroopers were supposed to be the elite troops and fierce fighters of the Empire, then they shouldn't have missed their targets. Lucas contradicted himself (or the legend was made up by fans, I don't know) when the stormtroopers befuddled their mission. I saw them as worthless to the Empire when I watched the movies, and I have to say that I was bothered that they always missed easy shots. Anyhow, I thought this chapter was well-written. It was good to read about the reactions of those who were present when Alderaan was destroyed.
Tessa chapter 41 . 8/6/2016
Your story is amazing! I really enjoyed the different perspective. Especially the scenes with Lea. And aaaaalll the movie title references. Truly wonderfull and very well written.
Lord Mortem chapter 41 . 5/31/2016
great story, but dam that trooper is brainwashed
ImperialGirl chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Came to this fic via "Family Ties" and "Perspective". Glad I did. I need to start collecting more good Imperial fic!
Srellet chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
Great chapter. When I first started reading this story, I didn't realize that underneath all the negative words about women, this story actually empowers women. I can't wait to find out how Brack will be when he's forced to serve under Yasala. I liked this chapter a lot.