Reviews for If die, only in Manhattan
So sad. It’s beautiful. Your writing is amazing.
AniPotterica chapter 1 . 5/27
Okay, first of all, congratulations! Your writing is beautiful and full of passion. I'm crying like a baby That's not an easy thing to do, most stories only make me shed a tear or two (that sounds coldhearted but I just spent too much time reading fanfics) but your story realle touched my heart. Keep writing
Rhae chapter 49 . 5/15
You took my heart on a field trip jfc. This is a really good fic, I loved it (oh but my heart hurts so much)
savang chapter 46 . 5/5
OK, I THINK I CRIED MORE TODAY THAN I EVER. EVER. HAVE READING A FIC. I literally can't stop crying and I am not even at the end. Your story is heartbreaking, beautiful and terribly tragic, you did an awesome job at portraying how Tony and everyone feels.
Really one of the best story I have ever read, you are a great writer.
Anonymous chapter 49 . 5/3
I'm crying. I'm crying and it's all your fault.
I'm so glad that I found this... Oh my word. I haven't been able to stop reading it these past few days. You did a phenomenal job writing this, putting it all together. Great work. :-)
Sylcian Sph Legacy chapter 49 . 4/20
That was beautiful. And I'm crying. You know, I think that you made me feel Tony's emotions . I mean, first I hoped he would be saved, then chapter by chapter you made accept the inevitable. And with the two last chapters you made me grieve whith JARVIS and Steve.
That... require some skills. To make you live whith the characters like that ? Wow. Thanks for the trip, that was really great.
See you soon !
SL
evestephie chapter 49 . 3/20
Wow! This was a sad, oddly sweet and beautiful story. Very-well-done and respectful to the character of Tony Stark. Just beautiful and sad.
BeccaRave chapter 49 . 1/8
beautiful story had me crying at the end
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 12/17/2017
Just wanna let you know I started reading this on ao3 instead a couple days ago. I'm on chapter 4 of part... 9? Whichever one Cap and Tony start dating in. Anyway I need a little break cuz it's getting too depressing. But this story is amazing, just so you know.
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
Realized as soon as I started reading this chapter that Tony won't have to fake an accent because Nate is mute
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Oh, so he probably will die in the end... :(
Is Happy going to pretend to be another person too? Also, doesn't Tony have to fake an accent for the rest of his time as Nate?
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
Oh no it came back...
One thing I've been wondering is how he'll hide the arc reactor if he takes up a new identity.
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
These chapters are really long! I'm not sure if I thought wrong about the plot line that Tony would be leaving behind his "Tony Stark" identity and becoming a hacker at SHIELD with a different identity. It's just, there's so much detail and so many things going on! I guess I'll get there eventually.
Your details about the chemo stuff were very accurate, though Tony was extremely lucky to not lose any hair. My mom had chemo for a year and lasted about 4 months before she started losing hair and had to wear a wig. Fortunately she's been completely better for a couple years now and her checkups are finally over so I'm no longer worried. She's as cheery as ever :) anyway this story is really cool, and I especially love how Tony cares so much about the wellbeing and happiness of other people. He's a very empathetic Tony Stark. I'm overly empathetic myself, so it's something I can understand well.
william01pd2018 chapter 49 . 7/29/2017
Thank you for writing this awesome story for us readers. I do have to say that it did make me cry at the end... I know that reviews are the only things that authors on really get in return for writing, so I always take my time to do so after a moving story. Thank you for writing this, and thank you for giving me something to read for a while.

-William01pd2018
musketeersaddict chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
This is one beautiful story and that last chapter had me crying my eyes out, thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful piece of work