Reviews for Seyruun High Jinx Summer Special
Ame no Komoriuta chapter 28 . 4/2/2009
Wow! Fantastic job again!

I can't wait to get started on the next part!
SeeInBlackAndWhite chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Why is Zel being sucha tweak? Grawr! It's not fa-air but thats okay i'll quit whinin and start reading, i'm quite intrigued to see where this is headed so...oh and poor Xellos! Tear!
FrequencyQueen chapter 28 . 11/8/2005
Another great story! Now for the sequel...
Dr. Casey chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
Wow... that chapter... was awesome.
Nova-chan chapter 28 . 6/3/2004
NoV: First of all, I solemnly swear not to die during this review. *Dies* ...except for that one time.

Now then...oh! A musical! *gushes* And it sounds so coll! *gushes* I'm about to tear my eyeballs out because I won't be able to get to it tonight! *Gushes, and suppresses the notion to tear out eyeballs*

Also, I'm absolutely delighted (strange words for me) that everything wound up good in the end! *gushes* ...except for all the bad stuff that happened...okay, anyway...*gushes* This just gets better and better! NoV will be happy forever! *gushes*

So, now to a slightly...traumatized note,about your website? Well, when I had aol I went all the time and looked at the prettiful pictures *gushes* and it was all happy and yay! But, now that NoV no longer has wonderful aol, the drop down menu thingie with all the wonderful pictures comes up as an error. *sniffles* Any idea as to what I can download to view it?

If you do, I will be the happiest person in the whole entire everything! *gushes*

Zel: You gush a lot...stop that! You're splattering me!

NoV: .
linagabriev chapter 28 . 2/19/2004
Chapter 23 ~ I wish I could have Japanesse. In my district we have Mandrin but unfortunately I'm doomed to Spanish due to the fact that the Chinese is in another school. However, I'll be taking some college courses for my next three years in high school. Joy...-_-
Chapter 25 ~ Why is Xelloss telling a different story everytime? First he tells Luna that Eris felt Xelloss' scars and hit him, then he says Eris ex boyfriend surprised him and hit him.
Chapter 26 ~ It was funny to see that they were singing the three beginnings to the Slayers seasons for the battle of the bands thing.
Chapter 28 ~ One of those quotes in this chapter had me laughing to no end _ ("extreme irritability, changes in sleep patterns or appetite, inability to concentrate, low energy level, frequent complaints of head or stomach aches, excessive guilt, suicidal thoughts or behavior, and an inability to experience pleasure." "You just ran through Zelgadiss’ inventory of behaviors!" Xelloss said jokingly.) Also I was wondering on how to ronounce "Agares".
Anyway, great job on this continuence of the series. You've truly done a wonderful job. I'll be taking a short break from the story, but I'll be back soon. Bye!
linagabriev chapter 22 . 2/17/2004
Chapter 21: I liked that whole conversation with Lina and Gourry at the end. I almost felt sorry for Gourry when he thought Lina returned Xelloss feelings. I'm glad Lina's not changing on the whole relationship thing. Heck, even Zelgadis is converting to the "dark" side. _ By pairing up his friends and all.
Chapter 22: That whole scene with Lina getting that vision of Zelas saying Good Job to Xelloss for giving Lina the ring somehow seems like a premonition. ::laughs:: Xelloss has been tricking them AGAIN and decides to have Lina take Zelas' place...::stops laughing:: Oh god I hope that's just my warped mind talking. Also is there going to be a version of the first season in here. Eris is using Xelloss. That much I get. But why? He's been hurt enough.
Also I believe you asked me a question in an email and I just remembered to answer it. No I do not have a Zel in my life. Really I am Zel _. My sister calls me Ms. Optimistic just to piss me off knowing I'm a pessimist. Or Ms. Doom and Gloom if you prefer.
linagabriev chapter 19 . 2/12/2004
Chapter 14: Lunner hmm intesting. I've never heard of that before. I usualy say lupper though. Yours sounds better. As for Sylphiel again, somehow I don't think she's gone from the band. Not because I have a intuition that she will. But mainly because you haven't erased her from the Slayers at the top of each chapter.
Chapter 15: A nude beach eh? Inticing...Hmm if only the Suzaku seven were there...
Chapter 17: I think a mistake was made. It would seem that the character you introduced Hokuto was in two places at once as well as First she makes a comment to Lina about Zel at the convience store to get the brushes, but at the same time is making comments about Seishirou at the beach house.
Nice job on this chapter. I'm glad that Zel got out of the situation involving Amelia at the end. I didn't really like the whole shower scene with Lina and Xelloss. Still great job. Have a good Friday 13th!
linagabriev chapter 13 . 2/10/2004
Hola! Nice job on the chapters although II's kind of confusing how Zelas is alive but she isn't and DARKSTAR is alive but he's not. Oh and I guess I found out about Sylphiel. Sorry about that. I don't mean to ask the questions when I'll find out anyway. Which would be the reason I do one big fat review.
I swear my heart literaly stopped when Sylphiel did that announcement about her fiance. My god she really is selfish. I really hope she's not in the rest of the story.
Also just as a mindless comment but I suppose I'm a lizard too. I hate weather in general. EVIL!
Anyway I'm glad we got to get out of the gloom and drama and that they start having fun again. Nice job as always. _
linagabriev chapter 10 . 2/9/2004
::sweatdrop:: I didn't get very far today. But excellent two chapters. In Chapter 9: Funny how Sirius and Erulogos are working FOR Almayce this time. Also, I can't believe you made Val say those things to Xelloss. It was nice for comic relief though.
Chapter 10: It's interesting as to how Xelloss said he wouldn't hurt his friends and yet grabs Filia in a choke hold and knocks Lina out. It's also nice how Lina isn't AS scared of Luna as she was in the anime. I hope that you might have or will branch out as to why Lina thinks Lina is scary in the story.
It'll be interesting to see what you will do for the rest of the chapters since it looks like we are nearing the end of THIS conflict. By the way, where is Sylphiel? Is she still in Tokyo? Anyway great chapters. Keep it up! _
linagabriev chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
Hi Again! I'm back from my short break from this story and it's truly great so far. The following is what I would have put had I put them in separated reviews for each chapter.
Chapter 2 ~ Nice chapter although I believe it's Mitsukake not Mitsukage. I like that whole Hair, Bitch, and Squeaky car thing. Funny stuff. _
Chapter 3 ~ Isn't Xelloss supposed to have graduated in the Seyrunn High Jinx I? I thought he was older then Zel. It would make more sense if Zel was in his 10th year since he missed some much school due to the accident. ::sweatdrop:: Also I take it that you don't like Miaka, Yui, or Hotohori much do you? Also are you more of a Yui/Tamahome fan?
Chapter 4 ~ Zel's outburst are really coming out to be a surprise. Poor Xelloss... Also one question: Why didn't the Suzaku Seven and "fangirls" comment on the whole sindicate thing? Zel kind of let that all out when he yelled at Xelloss. Also I think I finaly understand that whole axe thing. So Gourry's, Lina's Xelloss', Zelgadis' and Valgaav's relics are going to substitute for the five darkstar weapons then? Very how the overworlders are from Europe in this story. Are the slayers in America? The Slayers world looks like Japan so I wasn't sure where they were from.
Chapter 5 ~ I hope you know you're going to drive me crazy wondering what Xelloss whispered in Zel's ear.
Chapter 6 ~ I loved how Xelloss was trying to get Valgaav to pronounciate. (E-nun-see-ay-shun)
Chapter 7 ~ Happy to have Lina back. Also, I can't believe he's talking so calmly to his "mother". Who did they bury then? I also loved how Val had that dream about the anime. Past life maybe? Was he watching the scene in 3rd person? I'm guessing he wasn't viewing it from his eyes since he could tell what he looked like. I hope you don't end up, having Valgaav go to the (overworlder's) Europe people's side. That's what it looks like so far.
Chapter 8 ~ Gah! Absolutely wonderful chapter if a bit confusing. Xelloss and Zelas eh? What about Val? ::sighs:: this is going to turn me insane if I don't finish it soon. And I have school tomorrow! Still wonderful chapter though. Great chapters!
Southpaw chapter 28 . 1/29/2004
I can't believe I made it this far. it's taken a while, and it's been a lot to read, but I'm thoroughly enjoying myself, or else I think I wouldn't keep going! I really like how parts of the original story keep popping up in your version, especially how it seemed "so random" that the characters they made up for themselves for the musical were their actual, original characters... I'm very excited to read Next!
Zaphi Nashii chapter 28 . 6/16/2003
Wonderful as always! I can't wait for the NEXT!

*sniff* *sob* But Hokuto is dead...SOB! I just bought the new X dvds and I just had to relive that two days ago when I watched the 0 episode! Well I hope Su-chan is going to be alright and I hope he has a good role to play in the next fic! Again I say great job!
Dove of Night chapter 28 . 6/14/2003
This was SUCH a cool chapter! *Sniffle* I almost fell out of my seat when you said that Hokuto was dead. I HATED her.. she annoyed me.. but it still made me sad! And I loved their plans for the musical. I DO hope that they actually do it, that could be fun! _- Great job! I wish I could write this well!
Sailor Event Horizon chapter 27 . 6/3/2003
Yay! As always, I love your new addition to this story. It's the only AU that focuses on all characters but not overly so on Lina. (Go Xelloss! Whoo!) My heart always goes out to Xelloss, with the way you portray him and the best part is that you write it all *well*! Yay!

Keep up the *fantastic* work!