Reviews for Touch My Brother And I'll Kill You
need2no chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Again, I just love your stories. They show so much love between the brothers! But can I give you just one tiny correction, please? In almost all of your stories you use the phrase "even although". I've never read your profile, but I'm guessing you're not American. In the States, the proper phrase is "even though". I realize your stories are probably read all around the world. And I honestly can't say what is correct in other countries; just thought you might want to know the proper "American" term.
Meanwhile, keep writing. You have a great imagination and, obviously, a real love for the brothers. Keep up the good work. I always look forward to that email that says "new story from giacinta".
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Once again you put a twist in your story. I love the surprises.
I thought you were writing an AU version of Sam's encounter with ghoul Adam and his mom.

I love how you described all the different facial expressions from Dean.
'...chilling expression of hatred on the face of the axe-wielder.'
'...his expression of coldness falling away like a mask to be replaced with fear and concern...'

I could see Dean wanting to do this someday, except I'm not sure he would feel himself worthy to stop hunting. 'He was through with this!...He was the big brother; it was his job to look out for his ginormous sibling and as soon as he got Sam back on his feet that's just what he would do!'

Wonderful scene in the hospital.
I like this line, 'Yeah they were a freaky mixed-up set of brothers but it had been that way all their lives...'

Excellent story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
So enjoyable! As always, your portrayal of their brotherly love is wonderful.

madinalakesavedmylife chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow, this was so good! XD Loved the unsentimental, touching portrayal of the brothers' relationship with each other, and Dean's vow that he wasn't going to let Sam get hurt ever again. The banter was brilliant too: "Are you gonna sit there holding my hand until I wake up again, Dude?" he asked before he slipped away./"I'll still be holding it when we're old and grey, so get used to it bitch." XD Fantastic, thanks so much for brightening my day with this super story! :) Keep up the great work and DFTBA! XD
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was beautiful. At first i thought you were writing about Adam and the other ghoul, maybe like an alternate situation. But i caught up with it anyway. :)

I loved how you plainly showed Dean's feelings...it was very touching and really just like the DEAN WINCHESTER we all love! :)

"Dean held on tight to his other half." :') I nearly teared up. (I'm a big cry baby) Loved it! :D