Reviews for A Tangled Shadow
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 8/2
You never updated! :-( I would love to see an update on this! chapter 2 . 4/23
Wow, i love a servant Ichigo, really hot may i add. And yout mom sounds like my mom, hahaha
pistonsfan75 chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
That was hot! Loved it!
daianapotter chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
i love the chapter n.n hime is so funny xD poor ishida xD i love the orihime- sama part too really hope that you update soon x.x
daianapotter chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
jajqfa poor ishida xD without dude the night part was the best
IrisxMagic chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
jhian casey chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
OMG! OMG! OMG! that was so so HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT! (drools)
hahah! i cant believe its only been 2 chapters and im already addicted to it! (more on the demon ichigo, of course..wink!)
please, please, please, please! (did i say please already?!..LOL) update this fic! i want more! im really your fan now.. im reviewed your other fics.. you're just soooooo gooooooooddddd..!) more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Please, do update
mehr03 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
awesome...I really love this fic a lot...please update soon. Thanks and good luck. I just love Ichihime.
funnybunny chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Omg i love this Ichigo is a hot mess I'm blushing can't wait for the next chapter im so loving it :D
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Ichigo-chan, you need some clothes. Put some clothes on please, as well a nice five foot radius away from your dear mistress. She needs air. But honestly, is he an incubus? It makes me wonder why Sora offered Orihime of all people.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
First thought I had when Ichigo assaulted Hime was..."Is he an incubus?". Yeah definitely too much R18 drama cds. And smut fanfiction.
broman2 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
UUmmm no, I'm sorry I tried to get through this with an open mind but...DANM I couldn't do it, but it's alright as one of those "not so much story as there is sex" kind of story
baby-kitsune9 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
this is a great story. love ichigo and how he appears and stuff. please update soon.
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Will you be updating this story?