Reviews for A Tangled Shadow
jhian casey chapter 2 . 3/12
OMG! OMG! OMG! that was so so HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT! (drools)
hahah! i cant believe its only been 2 chapters and im already addicted to it! (more on the demon ichigo, of course..wink!)
please, please, please, please! (did i say please already?!..LOL) update this fic! i want more! im really your fan now.. im reviewed your other fics.. you're just soooooo gooooooooddddd..!) more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Please, do update
mehr03 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
awesome...I really love this fic a lot...please update soon. Thanks and good luck. I just love Ichihime.
funnybunny chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Omg i love this Ichigo is a hot mess I'm blushing can't wait for the next chapter im so loving it :D
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Ichigo-chan, you need some clothes. Put some clothes on please, as well a nice five foot radius away from your dear mistress. She needs air. But honestly, is he an incubus? It makes me wonder why Sora offered Orihime of all people.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
First thought I had when Ichigo assaulted Hime was..."Is he an incubus?". Yeah definitely too much R18 drama cds. And smut fanfiction.
broman2 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
UUmmm no, I'm sorry I tried to get through this with an open mind but...DANM I couldn't do it, but it's alright as one of those "not so much story as there is sex" kind of story
baby-kitsune9 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
this is a great story. love ichigo and how he appears and stuff. please update soon.
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Will you be updating this story?
Hentai Strumpet chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
really great start, I cannot wait for more.
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ssoooooooooooo loved it
NO WRITES AS GOOD AS YOU !
Arasia chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
That was hottt hahaha
I need to find me an ichigo-demon like that too! *wink wink*
Loved this and can't wait to read more and find out the mystery behind ichigo's presence!
Hinatalicious chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Do Ichigo have to put a shirt on I think he'll be perfect with just pants on no underwear. I can wait till the next chapter come out.
RachetM chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
YOU HAVE T CONTINUE THIS STORY!
I WANNA READ MORE! *Get's down on both knees
Update PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF STORIES LIKE THIS
I WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!
:D
Shree chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Wowwwwwwwww!
Soooooooo hooooooot here.
I love it already. Ichihime is awsome. I was thinking is there gonna be Ishihime also? I guess i'll know if you update soon. So pls update ASAP.