Reviews for Dreamed You Into Life
Phenomenal
marshmallowMountain chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Could you be any better of a writer? Not possible this is amazing :)
XloveXconquersXallX chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
...and now i ship them.
advictorem chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I would like to start off by saying that you managed to keep a small character IN character, which many people can not do very well (myself included). I especially like how you've portrayed him as the closest in resemblance to his father Apollo. Dear Thalia has always had a thing for blonde guys with blue eyes, hasn't she? Let's try and mentally exclude Jason from that statement.

Moving on, the way you led the story was endearing. Will sees Thalia in his dreams, even as a young child, and he begins to realize that he cares for her even before she is brought back to life. The literal girl of his dreams instantly develops a friendship with him, which isn't at all out-of-character.

A lot of fans portray her as completely anti-social because of her behavior in "The Titan's Curse," but I think she was only really that way because of what she had been through. I'd be feeling off, too, if I was suddenly thrust into a world that had continued to grow without me for years. Also, she may or may not have felt sort of replaced by Percy-him hanging around Annabeth and whatnot (this is all debatable and noted). Anyway, I'm getting off track a bit here.

- "You joined the Hunt because of me," he continues blithely, ignoring her little noise of disagreement. "You didn't like the fact that you were older than me, so you were willing to wait until I finally caught up to you."

"You are so full of shit," comes Thalia's bright response, bemused grin included. "Contrary to what you may think, you aren't the center of the universe."

"Really?" Will stuffs his nose to the nape of her neck, kissing it a second later. "Well, you're always the center of mine, pretty girl." -

I am not above admitting that I had a major swooning moment. He reminds me so much of Apollo, too, with calling her "pretty girl," and his other little antics and comments.

Thalia getting jealous was spot-on, and it was so cute that Will teased her about it. The last line was so fitting. I swear, you have a talent for that! I'm always at a loss for how to end a story or chapter. Anyway, the entire thing as a whole made me happy.

Lastly, I must commend you on this: Will&Grace. Geez, that was brilliant. On a side note, I used to watch that show all the time. "Wasn't Will gay?" - oh, Seaweed Brain.

Keep up the great work! I hope to read more from you soon.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
DAMN...talk about a very rare pairing, you did perfect with this, seriously you did very well. I would have never thought Will would harbor such extermaly strong feelings for Thalia but you made it perfect.

I did not think that you were a fan of Percy/Annabeth (personally, I very much disliike that pairing) but either you did it for the sake of the story or because you are a fan, either way, you did very well, loved it a lot.

Gods I remember A Series of Unfortunate Events, have not read those twelve books since middle school, thank you for reminding me that I really need to get back into reading them. all in all for the story, a 20/10, you earned it, no joke.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Loved it! Really sweet
SmellTheFlowers chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was such a lovely-written piece. It was absolutely perfect, but I don't think you really need me to tell you this because you probably know it already ;)
Aiko Isari chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Why I'm forgetting Will's character so intensely is beyond me, since I remember finding him interesting before. Anyhow, onto the story.

"His tiny hands ache after practicing with his own set of bow and arrows all day"- This image is really adorable in my head. He's just trying so hard to be all grown up and shoot dem arrows! It's really cute and kind of hilarious.

"weird pony-man"- Yes Will, always call him that now. Just do it.

"to core"- to the core

"They may as well be hieroglyphics at this point."- I"ve always wondered this, but are audiobooks taken with the same way when it comes to these guys?I know they have ADHD, but I've kind of wondered about how fanfic writers take that sort of scenario. Regardless, the line is still hilarious.

I never remember hating Luke while I read the first series. I always thought of him as obnoxious, but I kind of disregarded hating him. Regardless, this statement: "Thalia's pine tree is a sanctum," made me laugh my head off. Once you meet Thalia, better hope that statement gets taken back.

"It's torturous to live through the passing years, and his siblings express their worry through concerned eyes and brief, consoling touches on his shoulder, but the only reason why he hasn't pushed himself to insanity yet is the fact that while Morpheus probably hates his guts and continues to send him such terrible, morbid nightmares, he's got to pity Will as well."- Normally I don't comment about this sort of thing but that is a LONG sentence. Geezum. It's almost overpowering without how much stuff you pack into it. I'd be careful of that.

"Oh, fucking Hades." To prevent calling the god of the underworld on you, I would recommend changing your curse word to Tartarus, even though that was completely and utterly hilarious. Hahaha, there are so many ways to deal with realizing you have a crush and that seriously isn't one of the safer methods.

"...he likes to call it fate." You and every other lovestruck character. :D Not that that's a bad thing.

"wanna hear a song, pretty girl?" Will is lucky he hasn't fallen for a girl who bristles like a cat when people say that. I could see the smirk. It was so damn cocky.

"An iPhone, Thalia."- *snorts* Macs are not exactly user friendly.

"Mom, Thalia loves cheeseburgers..." Oh my god, he is such a twit. He is such a big twit that I feel kind of sorry for Thalia.

"Yeah, really. Now, get your ass over here and give me a goodbye hug, pretty girl."- This is probably what happens when you follow someone around like a puppy too long. Admittedly, it does suck, considering what I know about the mythology of Artemis.

Nice word, that. Resplendence.

Drew Tanaka is hilarious. I almost feel bad that Thalia electrocuted her.

Wasn't Will gay?- I laughed at this.

"You are so full of shit," _more fics need women saying this in that manner.

Nice fic. It did seem to go on for a bit but it was well-written and fun.
Mylanta56 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I've never considered a paring like this before, but...wow.

I just love the fact that even at such a young age, Will was somehow connected to Thalia without him knowing it. I mean, he had visions of her dying - that obviously has to mean something. And the part where Thalia "quirks her head suddenly to stare at him"? That means that this odd, but no doubt wonderful, affinity between them is definitely mutual. Why else would she feel compelled to look at a seven-year-old during her moment of death?

"always acknowledging the near mad glint that lingers in Luke's eyes." - This is because of Thalia's death, isn't it? I recall earlier that there was a certain heartbreak in his eyes when he had to leave her to save Grover and Annabeth. It shows subtly that Luke loved Thalia so much that he went completely insane, opting to choose Kronos to avenge her death because the gods - ahem, Zeus - didn't save her other than turning her into a tree.

The way Will falls in love with Thalia should be really strange, since she's considered dead and all, but I couldn't help but find the whole thing really sweet. I love how he's so protective over the pine tree and I love his anger towards Luke for not only betraying the camp, but ultimately betraying Thalia as well. And the dreams! Watching Thalia die over and over again should have driven him to insanity, but it was balanced out by the more happier dreams with her, the ones filled with cuteness and love.

Thalia's bluntness is very in-character, just as much as Will's inability to form a complete sentence while trying to sum up the courage to approach her is endearing. The conversation about the iPhone was hilarious by the way. Poor Thalia - she's so out of touch with this world, but by all means not her fault. And the way Will talks to his mother about Thalia? So freakin' ADORABLE.

" "It's okay." his heart splintering in thousands of pieces- " - Oh my gosh, this line...

"We'll still be Will and Grace...like the TV show." - Love this!

Their reunion at the infirmary and the kiss...it was done with so much detail and so much beautiful imagery that I was literally having a writing fangasm, I swear. And the fact that they were kissing in midair...genius. Percy and Annabeth had an underwater kiss so why can't these two do it in the air?

"Hours later, when he's forced to play the 'hot nurse' for her benefit" and "Thalia electrocutes him too." and "Wasn't Will gay?" - These three lines made me laugh so hard, I'm not kidding.

It's great that Will's getting some sort of clairvoyance again, only this time Thalia's alive rather than dying. Her trying on wedding dresses, especially when she rubbed her tummy, touched my heart. And this line right here: "Well, you're always the center of mine, pretty girl." - God, I've died and gone to fanfiction heaven. ;)

You're a phenomenal writer - that's all I have to say to conclude this.
meriland25 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Beautiful, wonderfully well written and interesting, I love it!
ThaliaDaphneJackson12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
OMG! I love it! Its beautiful!
Immoral Dreams chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I've never really thought about "Will&Grace", but it's cute. I love it :)
zhangly chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
usually I leave fairly long reviews, but for this I have only one word.

perfection.