Reviews for Headbangers
naro46.mo chapter 1 . 3/25
I love the fact that Sakura is Aerith (always liked her character!) It's been centuries but can you please make a sequel? This story is wonderful and has so much potential for a multi-chapter story.
CryingBurningLiar chapter 1 . 2/17
lol, haha! This is sweetly funny, and I like how short it is, tho, I'm sure there could be a huge mesh with the Ninja Universe if you'd continued it. Too bad, but perhaps someone else will continue it? Fantastic, overall.
AstalEldu chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Haha really funny AU, but the last sentence takes the cake with Sasuke and Naruto dragging around the broadsword xD
NatNicole chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Ahahahaha!
This is BRILLIANT! :D
jj chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
oh boy
rinzukodas chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This is beautiful and I need an expanded fic because it's just that amazing.
Muramasa123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
GOD! this is so funny.
Shadowblayze chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Bwahahhahaa.

Glorious!
ennui deMorte chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is so frickin' hilarious! Especially the last line!
hina.tsoume chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
cracks up laughing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! thank you for sharing this with us ! keep up the hard work ROFLOL !
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
lol This was great. Found this from a story that was inspired by this one, "Merit Synthesis" on ao3. I love the image of Sasuke/Zack and Naruto/Cloud taking turns with Zabuza's sword.

Poor Kakashi. You've not gone crazy. Just the world around you lol
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Meh he could have gotten worse. Could have been Sasuke - Genesis, Sakura - Aerith Naruto - Sephiroth Or horror beyond that even. Sasuke - Rufus Shinra Sakura - Scarlet Naruto §HOJO!§ so yea he could have gotten much MUCH worse
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Wonderful! Freaking wonderful! xD
ChuChu-Von-Lu chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Interesting story and very amusing I barely stopped myself from giggling like a maniac, though I am curious whether this is a one hot or have more chapters soon?
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
ROFL! I would love to see this more! I bet Sasuke and Naruto would freak people out with those personalities! XD