Reviews for A Fragile Incandescence
childofh4des chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
nice wording. this is a good story. keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
naaaw too sad
the same Wings4148 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
That is great
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Yes yes yes! Write more! I can't find good Leo centric stories. Please please please write some!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Love this!
AudreyHepburn55 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
So sweet!
MysteryPerson chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was great! I agree, Leo has so much depth. Agh, I love him! I am glad you emphasized his loneliness and pain, because most stories here portray him as only annoying and silly and crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
this is an amazing story. i agree, i don't understand why i doesn't have more reviews. and i hate how people will ignore the one shots. They don't know what they are missing. i love how you showed Leo's character and included some very important details. i would like to hear more from you and you are a great story writer.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. It's brilliant, I love the way you portray Leo's character and the last few lines were really amazing. I'm so adding this to my favorite's.
seaweedbraens chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
okay wow look this is gorgeous.

Wonderful writing, brilliant characterisation, and plus Leo is kind of my favourite character so this is all the better.

I like your narrator, he seems very real, very down-to-earth. You've described the teasing and the way Leo behaves marvellously. :3

so great work! I loved this, I hope you get a million more reviews because you deserve it okay. Good stories ate hard to find these days.

Hope you do more!