Reviews for Garcia Stands Acquitted
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Aww..loved this! I like that episode..it has been a while since I've watched it though. Great one-shot!
WDZorroFan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Adorable :) I really like that you write Garcia/Diego friendship fics. More please.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
"Sometimes it was difficult to get Don Diego to make sense."

Superb tag! I love the way Diego confuses the sergeant. He has an uncanny ability of making you want to shake the words out of him. I also adore how he doesn't lie – He did chase after the messenger and he did hit his head.

Most of all, I love Sergeant Garcia. :-) I always thought this episode was the turning point; he still bragged of his hopes to capture the fox, but deep down he wouldn't feel right about it. He's growing rather fond of the rascal. You showed that perfectly.
Little Bones chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Nice one! Don Diego always knows how to cheer up the sergeant!
scarecrow73 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wonderful tag to the episode! The voices are so spot on that it truly feels like I'm watching the show :-) A good day always end in the tavern :-) Gracias!
miXiZ chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
sweet little scene in between! its adorable how diego acts in front of garcia... he did strike his head eh? Didnt really have to lie about that.
and garcia is soooo himself. of course the offer of free wine is the best thing he'd heard all day... or was it 2nd best? ;)