Reviews for Realizing Rika
Jason chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'm amazed, that was actually good...
sora chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Start writing more to this dude.
Wicked42 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Good story. Rika was pretty OOC, and Ryo was walking the fine line.

A few other things I noticed: 'drawed' isn't a word (from "What was it that drawed her to him?")... It should be 'drew'. 'Braveness' should be 'bravery'. And when Ryo first saw Rika in the park, you said he instantly "ducked into a bush", and I'm wondering why... It set itself up for some nice fluff in later sentences, but if I saw a random person walking on the same sidewalk as me, I wouldn't automatically leap into some shrubbery. And Ryo doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would hide from anything anyway.

When you switch POV, you should use a line break or something so it doesn't get too confusing. And when you have dialog, each person's words should be on a different line. Like:

["You've been crying."

Rika smiled and nodded. "Pretty silly of me huh?"]

It makes it much easier to read on our part, and helps the story flow a bit better. And you don't need to add author notes in the middle of the story-we can figure out her emotions from the descriptions you provided. Your punctuation could use some work, too...

I think that professing undying love at the age of fourteen is a bit over the top. The emotions are sort of confusing as well, jumping from contemplative to surprised to angry to sad to happy in like, a paragraph.

Looking at the positive notes, you do have a good writing style-with a bit more practice you can fix the mistakes and make your stories fabulous. The overall message was cute, and I like how you dabbled into Rika's feelings about Renamon's disappearance. :)

Please don't think this is a flame, because it's not meant to be. Hopefully you'll see this review as constructive criticism and keep practicing. That's the best way to improve. :D

Wicked42
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Kinda sappy but I like it. Keep up the good fanfics don't get writers block .I'll be waiting for some others.
Loke Groundrunner chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Kawaii fic, Ryuki rocks!
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
late reivew (bad habit of mine!) cute story! UPDATE UR OTHER DIGIMON STROY A Story of Us! i know a few people who LOUVES that story!
A Different Life chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
love it!
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
This is SWEET! Nicely done...yes, very nicely done...Avril Lavigne is awesome! ROCK ON!
zany.dancing chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
great fic!
snakes-on-the-ice chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
oh gawd, i loved that...
Yul-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
i loved this song fic it fit so perfectly with the lyrics and what makes it better was the song was on Avril Lavigne *goes starry eyed*

Rika: *sweat drop* come one PNP [walks off dragging PNP]
Kitsune Kannazaki chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Ruki probably won't really act that way, but hey, who know eh? Over all that was really kawaii and I liked it too;) I've no clue what the song was... But it worked well with the story lines. (The lyrics I mean.) Well, nyaha...?
DarkShadow9247 chapter 1 . 9/3/2002