Reviews for A Song In Seven Tongues
But what happens then
That was so good!
Alkuosa chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Thirteen years?! That's longer than the time they even spent together! Looking forward to seeing where you take this :)
Merri85 chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Great story. Can't wait to read more.
aviddaydreamer chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Oh my god, this story is WONDERFUL. I realize you may not be planning to finish it, but you really, really should. It's just excellent.
AuroraSpace chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
AMAZING!
Your characterisation of Elijah and humanity off Elena is everything a fan can dream about. I love them. The intense, dark Elijah who is content and comforatble with who he is.

Thanks for this beauty:)
AuroraSpace chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
AMAZING!
I just found this treasure and read it in one go.
You have an incredible writing style (don't say too much but what you write down is so intense that it's in its own category.) The portreyal of the charcters great.
I hope that sometime you will continue this story:)
neah nightray chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
update pretty please? :3
Amanda chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
You know, I'm usually a hardcore Delena fan but this fanfiction really makes Elijah and Elena work for me. Keep it up! :)
A Girl Who Writes chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Plz write another chapter for 13 year l8r. This is my fav fanfic and I really want to read more.
A.Pevensie chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
This is fascinating - Elijah is my favorite original, and one of my favorite characters period, and I love seeing his and Elena's relationship play out here, particularly the exploration of how being, for all intents and purposes, immortal, really does change things. Can't wait to see where this goes next!
Cold North chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
Hiya there! *waves awkwardly*
So I was wondering if you were planning on updating soon? Because I love this story. I think the way you write Elijah is amazing. I imagine that he'd be a super hard character to wrote and you do it so beautifully *blows non-creepy kiss*
See you (hopefully) soon,
Cold North
Terapsina chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
Alright... wow. Perfect.

I like the freedom of it. I like that Elijah obviously loves her, but is willing to wait, he knows she needs space after all that's happened to her and gives it to her. Freedom and time.

Thirteen years is a long time... but maybe not so long for a vampire, especially one as old as Elijah. And his patience has always fascinated me so I like how its explored.

But I do want to see the moment Elena finds what she's looking for and meets him again... so brilliant job :)
Cathar chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
*hugs Elena and Elijah and this perfect, perfect fic*
agirlwithacoin chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Jesus Jones! All of this D: I love this so much I think that I am drowning in Fanta. BECAUSE IT'S A FANTA-SEA, GET IT?!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »