Reviews for Protecting From the Shadows
carloletsgo chapter 8 . 6/1
UPDATE!
Ziltoid chapter 8 . 4/19
Interesting idea, but rather rough in the execution. While your writing wasn't exactly bad, it just feels a bit rushed. Skipping over certain parts, and not following through on the deviations you made, give me the feeling that you hadn't planned things out that far ahead. Too bad though, because the idea was really promising!

Hopefully you pick it up one day, rebooting this fic. Because it definitely has potential!

-Z-
noctisxsol chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
The idea had potential, but you didn't allow the differences to flow from that change. Your style is acceptable, not boring, but your pacing needs to be kicked up. Have someone read your work after you finish, or at least carefully reread it yourself to make sure you used the right word for each situation. not bad, overall, but plenty of room for improvement.
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
lol this is a good story very interested to see where it goes next
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
great story
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
more more please come back please
Umbra.Venator chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Tsunade just made a terrible mistake with that bet
Wacko12 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
more!
TenTailedAnarkyBeast chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Please update soon
billy13579 chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Lol, this is a fun story. I certainly hope the updates come soon and frequently.
MineEngineer chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Hell yeah...Update ASAP please..
netesy chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
nice chapter nice progression.
Mr. Johnsen chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Slight problem in this chapter, Naruto was already made aware of the Kage Bunshin jutsu memory transfer
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
I would have loved reading this story til the end. As much as I like Nauto/Ino pairing, I just can't stomach reading fics that makes others OOC. When Tsunade started pummeling Naruto like a punching bag, I immediately feared the worse and unfortunately, I wasn't mistaken. Many writers forget the real importance of this meeting and the factors that made it work for the canon story. Tsunade making that bet without Naruto's declaration of "to be hokage is my dream" is like Sasuke planning to kill Itachi when the Uchiha massacre never happened or Obito aiming for the Moon-Eye plan with Rin alive and healthy. It just doesn't make sense whatsoever.
88mph chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
So...Naruto hasn't really left the village. The only difference from canon is that he's on an unsanctioned training trip with Jiraiya instead of one sanctioned by Tsunade.

You should've gone with him escaping to mist. At least the story would've been new instead of a rewrite of the manga.