Reviews for Protecting From the Shadows
Kingkong101 chapter 5 . 3/20
Is Naruto a mental retard
ThePhenoix11 chapter 8 . 11/21/2017
You have taken 8 chapters to do nothing but fluff... There is no meat to this story at all I would sugest up ticking the pace to more important things than spending your entire story languishing on a reselling of the most boring part of cannon
Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Summary is okay. Naruto is kinda whiny and annoying though. Who cares if you get disqualified? At least you can enroll again for the Chūnin Exams. Naruto just decided to have a temper tantrum and fucking leave the town! That completely removes the chance to continue. I consider this plot kind of filled with holes. Naruto’s nindo is to always keep his promises, so why is he breaking his many time promise just because of an exam disqualification.
HyperA1985 chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 9 and I hope Naruto goes to reform hidden whirlpool village.
Hellhound monster girl lover chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
make more chapters please
The Good Child chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
I would live to see where the rest if this story goes.
Scribleyellow chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
I hope you didn't give up on this story, it's really good
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
T-man777 chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
This is a really good story and I hope you get around to updating it
Guest chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
BRILLIANT!
carloletsgo chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
UPDATE!
Ziltoid chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Interesting idea, but rather rough in the execution. While your writing wasn't exactly bad, it just feels a bit rushed. Skipping over certain parts, and not following through on the deviations you made, give me the feeling that you hadn't planned things out that far ahead. Too bad though, because the idea was really promising!

Hopefully you pick it up one day, rebooting this fic. Because it definitely has potential!

-Z-
noctisxsol chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
The idea had potential, but you didn't allow the differences to flow from that change. Your style is acceptable, not boring, but your pacing needs to be kicked up. Have someone read your work after you finish, or at least carefully reread it yourself to make sure you used the right word for each situation. not bad, overall, but plenty of room for improvement.
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
lol this is a good story very interested to see where it goes next
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 5/6/2014