Reviews for Impossible
Zellona chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
8. When he came across the comparison of John and hedgehogs his heart melted. His flatmate was just like a hedgehog. He was small, and cute, and …. Dear lord had he thought of John as cute? Perhaps he should reword that? …. John was … charming? Yes charming! Charming in a 'dainty I want to snuggle you and fit you into my pocket kind of charming'. Yes that would have to do.

This paragraph killed me. Thank you for reducing me to a squeeing mess with the adorableness of this! :3
Puggle chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
This is a really great piece
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
to me even though it is not possible for men to get pregnant ,fan fiction is everyone own world where they create their own like a dream where anything is possible,even if it is beyond crazy.
Fuyu Tatsu chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
I had to punch a wall to feel like myself again, because the noise I made reached a level only bats could hear. This was fantastic. Keep it up.
Love,
Fuyu Tatsu
OwlSky15678 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Awwwwww so cute and a happy ending :) I love all your Sherlock Fanfics, I am going through them all
Nevyn chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Three months to think of a name? Not too believable. But oh, well.
Thank you for sharing!
Nevyn chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Hopefully Mycroft also won't notice the sudden energy spike of the place being in use. and i sincerely hope that Sherlock will start eating more than just bread.
Nevyn chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Flaw in he plan would be using money cards to pay for things. Hopefully John remembered to visit an ATM before leaving the city, Otherwise Mycroft will be able to track the money transactions somehow.
cheshirekitten909 chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
How did Mrs. Hudson react to hamish?
Demain Matin chapter 17 . 7/12/2013
Awwwww that was such a sweet ending! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Um wtf but ok. Not my division. :/ sorry. Well written though
Some-GAY-ass-Nerd chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant chapter please update soon
Serenityofthematrix chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Aww this was really nice. I liked this very much.
Sequel needed chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
You must write more or I shall die. This is awesome and Needs to be continued!
Me chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
PLEEAASSSE WRITE A SEQUEL IM DYING. This is amazing write more please please please.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »