Reviews for Someday
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
look im sorry but the story is awful

the ending is just sad and mary lynette wouldnt just say good bye to ash like that. theyre soulmates for crying out loud!
sheikgoddess chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
So sad! You almost had me in tears at the end! Poor Ash, must you torture him so?
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
i would say i hate your story, because i wanted them to be together, but in a way, it's good. i just can't understand why they didn't get back together. they both wanted it, and they're soulmates, after all...
Lalenna chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
aw first i read a fic where ash dies and now this my tear ducts are trying so hard to keep up with how much i need to cry now *sniff* really nice it was so sad and so sweet.
Pheonix chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I like it. I think you caught M-L's character really nicely. The start was maybe a bit abrupt, but i;m geussing you were going for that. It was a really good snippet of an Ash/M-L meet. Nice
tjones chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I want him to come back and Kidnapp her or something.
ala chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
ya know another chapter would be verry good and aprecheated
Night Goddess chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
::Sniffs:: That was sad :( But you wrote great. ::Whipes a tear from her eye:: Poor, poor Ash. Keep writing, though. You're a good writer.
faiht chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
its sad
Lady Auror chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Faline chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
This is so gooooood. But it is so sad too . . . It makes me want to cry!
Avalon chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
That was so sad! But it was really good. It was definitely not ridiculous.
Frostbite chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
i loved it. but Ash and Mary-Lynette are supposed to GET BACK TOGETHER! if u had a heart u would continue. putting 'em TOGETHER!
Marina chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
I don't like your story. Ash and Mary-Lynette are my favorite couple. I hate it when people write stories like this.
alphabet chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Ouch. Painful. You put a dagger in my heart. I *love* Ash! What'd ya do that to him for? Oh, yeah. Really well-written, good story. Good job.