Reviews for Green Stars and Black Ice
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I loved it. Well done and I like the extra mystery along with the relationship building. Thanks for sharing.
Faerywisher chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I don't usually read multi chapter FICA, but oh my goodness, this one was spectacular. It sucked me in from summary to end and had me holding my breath to read what happened next. So wonderful and amazingly well-written. Kudos to you for adding in a non-show character and fitting her so perfectly into the lives of these so in-character people. I am astounded, amazed and so very pleased to have read this. Thank you for this journey. :)
Fey
CowMow chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Brilliant! :3 absolutely brilliant.
rebecca.topp99 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
A lovely story
NerdfighterHello chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That was an amazing story. It was cute and fluffy with just enough angst. There is very little I can bad about how it was written, except that you should be careful with how you showed Sophie developing. Even if the child is a Holmes, at 11 months, most kids only know 2 to 3 words. Also infants don't recognize anyone that is not a constant in their live until about 6 months at the earliest, so there is no way in hell that Sophie would recognize, let alone know by name, Mollys brother.

Sorry if this seems like a rant, it is not intended to be. It's just the rambling of a childcare professional.
XxHeartlessKissxX chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It was pretty good over-all. I would however suggest breaking it up into smaller chapters (maybe two a chapter?) with the sites chapter format so that it's not such a big chunk to read?

HK
callmenothingatall chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was amazing. The story line was cohesive and the characters were never OOC once. It was really well written and even though it was really long, it kept me interested (which is often hard to do with such long pieces). It was just really spectacular. Thank you for all the effort you put into writing all that. It was incredible, just wonderful to read and I'm rambling now.. But, yeah. Great work. :)