Reviews for Silence Without Name
Ars3n1c chapter 9 . 3/17
Whoa. That was really really really really really really really really really amazing. Like, really. You are a very good author.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
Zomg I loved it! It was so beautifully written, I felt everything, so deeply I had this knot of emotion in my chest as I read, the narration so rich and with so much care, I must congratulate you! You have real talent.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
This was amazing. The best Pitch I've ever seen.
Jewel Becky chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Oh! Needs a small follow-up of Jamie's reaction and how Jack becomes apart of the human world as he needs a home, history etc.
Lexi chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
You are so amazing! It's officially on my bucket list to read every fanfic you've done, or at least the RotG ones.
Lexi chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
You know how you said humans are obsessed with the world ending in fire? I totally agree. Even Rick Riordan (this dude rules) is obsessed (the prophesy of the seven; "To storm or FIRE the world MUST fall")!
Lexi chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
I would pay money to see Jack punch the kangaroo. And, is there really a way to make an honest effort at pretending to work?
Lenore91 chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
This. Was. Brilliant. Amazing. Astonishing. Wow. Loved it and I'm going to go back and read this twenty more times. Woah. Yes, um. Thank you for uploading this in the first place... Fantastic!
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
What a wonderful ending. Pitch, that old jerk, turns out to have something in him yet.

I am supremely impressed that you not only pulled off but astounded the readers with a fantastic ending. Positive, but not without consequences. For once, without Jack's death, or more horrors for the world. Truly a great work of fiction if I have ever read one.
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
What an impressive revelation by Jack! I like this thought of why the moon chose him, I do like it. The interactions and responses between the Guardians and Pitch, as well as Jack and his power, have been very excellently constructed as well.
And such a plot twist at the end, now it is the climax. Wonderous.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Poor Jack, even the Boogeyman is resigned to his fate now. It is now that the story cannot have a happy end, no matter what.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Frightening as this chapter is, it is equally true that should Jack find no other alternative than to cause his own death to prevent the Apocalypse, then what Pitch is doing may have good merit. The Guardians would never stand for it however. Still, in such a hopeless situation, it would be amazing and wonderful should a scenario to save the planet emerge that doesn't involve Jack's death.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
And it is revealed. This is really a good interpretation of Jack's purpose; the centuries alone, the power, and the play on the old 'the world will end in ice' Nordic myth. Very clever.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
The methods you use to blend the reality and fiction if Jack's mind to be unnoticeable from the truth is very well done. The melding in the scenes with the library with the dream was intriguing, and the mystery of Pitch continues as subtly and strongly as ever.